Mistown Detroit C.c.

Romen

Guest OxXGarfieldXxO

Yeah sorry Roman....We have no control over CC clubs disbanding or some have even changed to dispensaries....I've tried contacting the email addys we had from the old drupal site and very few replied.

Not sure about the status of MidTown, but there are many others around.

Last night I went to the Birmingham CC for the first time. This is the 5th CC I have been to and they are by far the most professional. Chad, the organizer is very well spoken and informed. They are on the 1st Monday of every month at the Birmingham library,just off Woodward.

I have also seen the Belle Isle CC post. Never been there, but they have posted some interesting topics for their meetings. Also their address seems to be the same as Matt Abels.

Hope that helps.

Not sure about the status of MidTown, but there are many others around.

Last night I went to the Birmingham CC for the first time. This is the 5th CC I have been to and they are by far the most professional. Chad, the organizer is very well spoken and informed. They are on the 1st Monday of every month at the Birmingham library,just off Woodward.

I have also seen the Belle Isle CC post. Never been there, but they have posted some interesting topics for their meetings. Also their address seems to be the same as Matt Abels.

Hope that helps.

Thx for your interest. I am active with MOCC , just wanted to go back for a visit . I like to do that sometimes.

Archived