For When I Finally Do Get A Card And Cg.....where Is The First Meds Going To Come From?

stn

Im a patient...(whenever I finally get a doctor to help me get a card, and then find a caregiver anyways...)in Mt.Pleasant, who has a few questions: *How can the person I pick to be my caregiver (have someone I truly trust in mind) help me get medical product untill they get my first plant(s) grown, havested, and dried (which I hear can be a 12-18 week process) ?? *Can they go to a dispensary on my behalf? *Does the law even say WHERE they can/have2 get the 1st product? *Would I just have to play the WAITING game along with them? *Or can they start growing as we wait for the card to come in the mail? *Can my potential CG get my meds from another CG? *Can a patient make a dispensary their CG? *What is the incentive in that?

well you knowing a CG to grow for you is half the battle....if he or she has plants in flower, you may be able to get your meds as soon as you become legal (21 days from check cashing, as long as you dont get a rejection letter).

but if your CG does not, you still have to wait for them to grow out your plants.....this is the asinine part of our law. Of course going to a CC meeting could help your situation, but not sure how/if they will assist you dont have a card..

I am sure someone on this site in your area would be able to point you in the right direction.... :bighug:

Clubs where you can meet other patients are helpful too - they can direct you to good people, and away from bad ones.

You are also allowed to acquire from another patient, one that grows for himself or just has some medicine. That is called P2P.

You should take time to check out CGs, while you can change your MDCH registration to another CG anytime - it is just wasted time to have to wait for medicine eh? Again - a decent club in your area.

Yes, your CG can acquire form other sources than his own grow, but if you cannot sample the CG's actual grow - you have no idea what he/she can produce.

The CG should stock several strains to help you quickly find what works for you. I have always believed God created a Marijuana plant just for you - just find the strain! Most credible CG's, are growing already and should have samples. They are either growing for themselves as a patient who is an accomplished grower, or already have a patient they have experience caring for!

Welcome to your new future!

-DN

After you get a doctors referral and send your check you are perfectly legal 21 days after the state cashes your check. There is no reason to wait for the card to come in the mail, it takes about four months. with proof of the cashed check in hand you or your designated caregiver are free to peruse any dispensary, collective, compassion club, or any other registered caregiver. Most of us usually have more than our patients need and are free to distribute these overages to any legal patient or caregiver for reasonable compensation. The state does not regulate where you get your meds, that is completly up to you. As far as the doctor is concerned I can refer you to someone if you can travel to flint. let me know

post-19664-0-72111100-1297502373_thumb.jpg

Archived