Looking For Blue Dream

K B

like I said I know its already been a thread but looks like it had died, anyone willing to give up a few cuts of blue dream in trade for any of these reserva privada sour kush aka headband, dinafem deisel, greenhouse seeds great white shark. great white is a bush pheno I took last summer from an outdoor grow and is deff a 2-3lb plant outdoors, all good yeilders. Sour kush is my favorite and good for anxiety. willing to drive a little ways to meet or ill pay for verifiable clones. I'm not that well known on this thread but have a very goodrep over at roll it up . org in the michigan outdoor growers threads plz pm me if anyone can help me out much appreciated

like I said I know its already been a thread but looks like it had died, anyone willing to give up a few cuts of blue dream in trade for any of these reserva privada sour kush aka headband, dinafem deisel, greenhouse seeds great white shark. great white is a bush pheno I took last summer from an outdoor grow and is deff a 2-3lb plant outdoors, all good yeilders. Sour kush is my favorite and good for anxiety. willing to drive a little ways to meet or ill pay for verifiable clones. I'm not that well known on this thread but have a very goodrep over at roll it up . org in the michigan outdoor growers threads plz pm me if anyone can help me out much appreciated

Is this the same blue dream that was in hightimes a cpl months back.... the clone only one from cali?

yes the clone only, and yes it does magicly apper but I can tll the difference from the bs in michigan, not to dog ALOT of ppl but most of the strains I've seen are fake, I dont buy from dispencerys and typicly wont take clones from anyone, I get mine strait from cali.

blue dream has been around for some time now its not that new of a strain and really a good strain will be passed around quickly, my hunt is already over found some

yes the clone only, and yes it does magicly apper but I can tll the difference from the bs in michigan, not to dog ALOT of ppl but most of the strains I've seen are fake, I dont buy from dispencerys and typicly wont take clones from anyone, I get mine strait from cali.

blue dream has been around for some time now its not that new of a strain and really a good strain will be passed around quickly, my hunt is already over found some

I would look at any of the canadians seedbanks. Blue Berry for example at hempdepot.com probably has 20 blue strains all amazing. I have Blueberry x Apollo big yielder when mastered. BB x Ak47 20% thc. And OG Kush x Blue 2.2 by Spice of Life.

Archived