Ventrilo Server

joshuaj

HELLO everyone I am a gamer and im not a good typer and im a bad speller SO my teammates told me i should try (ventrilo)and i love it I dont feel uncomfortable speeking now. I just thought it may help some of us out because i find myself already uncomfortable because i take for ever to respond and im not a good speller so i dont talk as much and yet i would love to...with vent you can talk into a mic / head set with out typing .. what do you think about having vent for any and everyone that may need it in the MMMA group :D thank you for taking your time and reading this..

HELLO everyone I am a gamer and im not a good typer and im a bad speller SO my teammates told me i should try (ventrilo)and i love it I dont feel uncomfortable speeking now. I just thought it may help some of us out because i find myself already uncomfortable because i take for ever to respond and im not a good speller so i dont talk as much and yet i would love to...with vent you can talk into a mic / head set with out typing .. what do you think about having vent for any and everyone that may need it in the MMMA group :D thank you for taking your time and reading this..

welcome to the neighborhood!!

Thank you for making your first post one concerning helping the community. Refreshing to see that new members are willing to get involved as soon as they sign up. :goodjob:

I've used vent for a long time in while playing 'Ultima' and it is a good thing like you said for people who have trouble using a keyboard.

I have $10 that says I know you! You are right on Vent. I have been using vent for 6-8 years. It's a great way to communicate. Sometimes posts or Chat can be screwed up in translation. People either take things to seriously or did not find it in a jokingly manner that it was meant to be. Nice newbie post.

P.s PM me unless you play WOW! j/k.... but seriously! :lol:

P.s.s Download spellcheck!

welcome to the neighborhood!!

Thank you for making your first post one concerning helping the community. Refreshing to see that new members are willing to get involved as soon as they sign up. :goodjob:

I've used vent for a long time in while playing 'Ultima' and it is a good thing like you said for people who have trouble using a keyboard.

im happy to see people posting this is great lol ... its refreshing to know that there are more people that feel like i do about our goverment..

im happy to see people posting this is great lol ... its refreshing to know that there are more people that feel like i do about our goverment..

Grow Michigan / 525

“Here the government is afraid of the People, in America the People are afraid of their government”

- Egyptian Student Protester 01/29/11

BOYCOTT ALL OAKLAND COUNTY BUSINESSES!

I have a vent that is vacant for now,next time in by the comp it is on I will post the info so anyone who wants to log in may do so-mind you I dont have admin it is just a abandoned ventrilo server from a friend that was paid in advance-

that would be great... its very nice of you to do so many will thank you

Ok,here is a link for the ventrilo download: http://www.ventrilo.com/download.php ,usually you want the 32 bit but pick according to your set up from the CLIENT section.Once you have downloaded and installed the program you may name the server whatever you like.Then hit the setup tab,in hostname or IP slot type or copy and paste the following: vent2.gameservers.com ,next slot down is port here you will put:4514 then the password is :tacopie I will try to log in through the night to help peeps set-up. I may have a better vent with admin we can use but need to run it by the owner and be aware if you have speakers on and kids in the room there tends to be some swearing usually when playing shoot em up games so I reccomend a headset to avoid the censorship issue-peace

oh yes also un-check the box marked "allow others to record my conversations" this will protect you from being recorded by anyone you would not like to be recorded by.This is now posted on a public forum so im sure LEO would love to try and get someone to say something dumb in there so do remember to watch what you say to some point-thanks

Archived