Freepress Comment Rips At Jones, Walsh, And Bauer

EdwardGlen

http://www.freep.com/comments/article/20110220/BUSINESS06/102200418/Michigan-jobs-8-big-metro-area-hospitals-hire-14-000-workers-year

DickTurpin

4:03 PM on February 20, 2011

twenty thousand jobs have been created in another area of a type of health care but Gov snyder said 'those are not the jobs Michigan citizens need or want'.

Cannabis caregivers are taking care of fifty thousand sick and injured Michigan residents and their families at the same time. And I'm not talking about the knuckleheads bringing in hundreds of pounds of Colorado cannabis and flooding the streets of Michigan with cheap sub standard cannabis and call it medical as they sell it to your kids.

I'm talking about Iraq war veterans who have lost limbs defending our country, or a terminal cancer patient, or PMS, PMDD. Real patients real people not ;pot heads' how you like to be dieing and hear your elected officials refer to you or your mother as a 'pot head' for choosing cannabis over man made drugs.

CANNABIS WORKS FOR MICHIGAN AND MICHIGAN CAN WORK WITH CANNABIS

I'm a 53 year old cannabis patient-single Dad-veteran-Michigan citizen and proud of it!

Don't let Michigan throw away more jobs just to enrich a few in Lansing and the western states.

Carpenters and Electricians who are not even cannabis patients are helping other patients and caregivers make sure the grow rooms are constructed safely.

twenty thousand Michiganders are working!

But at the same time Michigan Sen Jones, Rep.Walsh, and Rep.Bauer are being wined, dinned, and lobbied by the western states dispensary interests asking the Lansing Three to end Michigan's caregiver system and have only state run dispensaries run by the western states dispensaries.

No Michigan money would stay in Michigan and twenty thousand Michigan residents will be put out of work.

Cannabis works for Michigan! We have created twenty thousand jobs in two years and the state has created NONE!!

If you are looking for job help a truly sick or injured person who finds relief from their illness or injury with cannabis.

Peace

We are ALL under attack

http://www.freep.com/comments/article/20110220/BUSINESS06/102200418/Michigan-jobs-8-big-metro-area-hospitals-hire-14-000-workers-year

DickTurpin

4:03 PM on February 20, 2011

twenty thousand jobs have been created in another area of a type of health care but Gov snyder said 'those are not the jobs Michigan citizens need or want'.

Cannabis caregivers are taking care of fifty thousand sick and injured Michigan residents and their families at the same time. And I'm not talking about the knuckleheads bringing in hundreds of pounds of Colorado cannabis and flooding the streets of Michigan with cheap sub standard cannabis and call it medical as they sell it to your kids.

I'm talking about Iraq war veterans who have lost limbs defending our country, or a terminal cancer patient, or PMS, PMDD. Real patients real people not ;pot heads' how you like to be dieing and hear your elected officials refer to you or your mother as a 'pot head' for choosing cannabis over man made drugs.

CANNABIS WORKS FOR MICHIGAN AND MICHIGAN CAN WORK WITH CANNABIS

I'm a 53 year old cannabis patient-single Dad-veteran-Michigan citizen and proud of it!

Don't let Michigan throw away more jobs just to enrich a few in Lansing and the western states.

Carpenters and Electricians who are not even cannabis patients are helping other patients and caregivers make sure the grow rooms are constructed safely.

twenty thousand Michiganders are working!

But at the same time Michigan Sen Jones, Rep.Walsh, and Rep.Bauer are being wined, dinned, and lobbied by the western states dispensary interests asking the Lansing Three to end Michigan's caregiver system and have only state run dispensaries run by the western states dispensaries.

No Michigan money would stay in Michigan and twenty thousand Michigan residents will be put out of work.

Cannabis works for Michigan! We have created twenty thousand jobs in two years and the state has created NONE!!

If you are looking for job help a truly sick or injured person who finds relief from their illness or injury with cannabis.

Peace

We are ALL under attack

Very well said. If you don't mind, I'd like to "borrow those words" with some of the knitwits in other media forums I deal with on a constant basis.

If you're ever at loss for some free comedic relief, log into the Oakland Press each day and do a search on their website for "marijuana" and "medical marijuana".

Then, another page will appear and you'll get to read many of their reefer madness articles.

Below those articles are some of the most absolute hysterical comments from "the other side" -those reefer madness lunatics. I have a funny feeling that many of them are county employees in some capacity.

(Hell, they might even be the ones who printed up the fake cards?! :rolleyes: - nothing surprises me at all from The Three Stooges of Oakland County: Oakland County Prosecutor Beth "Hang'em High" Cooper, Oakland County Sheriff Mike "Alligator" Bouchard, and last...but not least there's Oakland County Executive L. "Foster" Brooks Patterson (famously known for his vodka binge-drinking, pain-pill popping, driving on railroad tracks after mistaking them for streets near his home, and having Oakland County Sheriff's Deputies drive him home after he's been out on the town guzzling down Grey Goose like it's the last day an alcoholic can drink!)

So, put that on your daily "To Do List" and see what lies the Oakland (Jokeland) Press are spewing forth. If anything, the comments section will either thoroughly infuriate you (like it used to do me) - or, you can throw out some of your own comedy and shut those clowns up once and for all!

Sometimes it's so damned funny my wife yells in from the other room to ask me what in the hell I'm laughing about!

Mizerman

Archived