How Much Weed Can I Have On Site?

Jeanne

I'm new to this site, and have lots of questions. The most important question that we need to have answered is how much weed can you have on site? I've read that you can transport up to 2.5 ounces, but how much can you produce and have on site before sale and delivery?

Guest OxXGarfieldXxO

I'm new to this site, and have lots of questions. The most important question that we need to have answered is how much weed can you have on site? I've read that you can transport up to 2.5 ounces, but how much can you produce and have on site before sale and delivery?

2.5 per patient period...There's no in between period where wile delivering your allowed 5.0.

Read the law many times and a majority of your questions will be answered.

MMM Act Link!

Welcome Jeanne! Please heed the words of Garfield and BubbleGrower. You could really benefit from reading a lot of the information offered here.

Just a heads up for you because you are new.

So far your first post sounds exactly like what a cop (obviously with no real crime in their communities so these cowards prey on sick patients to try to trip them up and make them into criminals) would post to try to get some compassionate individual to see if they will stray from the letter (not the intent) of the law a bit.

So, please do yourself a favor. If you are just a new patient/caregiver then read the law and all of these posts debating how we can all stay legal and above reproach. No one here on this forum condones or promotes illegal activity as far as I can tell, we only try to stay legal and safe. Not saying you don't as well, but the words you use and how you use them sound like a cop or illegal grower talking and not a medical cannabis patient or compassionate caregiver.

If you are something else, well, please get a new, productive career that does not destroy individual humans (who have harmed no others) and their families and their rights. Not cool in the Karma, Universal Law of Justice kind of way.

I am not accusing you of anything here, I am just laying out the facts as I see them. I hope you take no offense, but you obviously lacked some of this information, so here ya go! Take it or not, just one human's opinion here.

Good luck!:thumbsu:

welcome to the site!!

im sure you will find all the help you need here....................

but we prefer to call it meds, medication, cannabis ...... ect....

weed, pot, ect are for the illegal growers forums :thumbsu:

weed is what they grow in mexico :) :)

welcome!!

Welcome to the neighborhood! You will find almost if not everything you need to know about the law and how to properly cultivate cannabis for medicinal purposes.

Thanks to the community for welcoming our new members and helping them to understand our mission.

:goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob:

Ed

We are ALL Cannabis educators

Archived