What Do I Need To Do To Become A Caregiver

are you going to be a Patient also?

as i understand it, to be a CG for an Authorized Patient, that Patient needs to submit a CG Change From with the MDCH to add you as thier CG. ONLY a PT can make you their CG. you can not Claim a PT you are the CG of, IF you are not Authorized by the MMMJ program to be that patients Authorized CG.

So imo, you need to find a pt or up to 5, that are willing to name YOU as their Authorized CG, and relinquish their grow abililties to transfer them to you, so you can legally grow for those Authorized Patients.

Im new To MMM so let me know my next steps harves is just around the corner

Some may view this as a technicality, but you cannot sell MM. You can receive compensation for the time and money you put into growing the medicine, but you cannot sell it.

If you are looking into this as a career, you may wish to look elsewhere. Once you get your grow technique down, and you have five patients, I suppose you could make a living if the courts rule that patient to patient transfers are legal. That is a big if. If the courts rule that patient to patient transfers are legal, and you are getting a good yield, then you can give your overages to dispensaries and patients who run short, for whatever reason, in exchange for a donation for your work and expenses.

Archived