Hello All! :)

Just found out about this particular site while reading other postings. I am relatively new to the site having my own name. But my better half is actively a part of this site and I joined due to it. Ive already posted a few things, had a few disputes which i guess is to be expected anywhere and even entered the speech contest. So Ive already been posting. However I read a posting underneath a newbies comment and decided since it was advised to use this forum as the best way to introduce yourself I should do the same as well! :)

Live In Northern Gods Country! :) I must warn everyone now since ive noticed it could pose an unintended problem on here with others, but I am a very opinionated and passionate person. I will speak my mind even if it may not be the place or what others think of me. This coming from a person who was once bullied most her childhood yrs and was to shy to ever speak her mind! Ive come to realize if you dont stand up, never take crap or allow crap to come your way your better off at the survival thing. Victims sadly are that. And I believe knowledge, education, freedom, spirit, heart and a dam good mouth on you with strength to back it are good values to hold close too and strive for. Not only so you dont become a victim but also so you can help all those falsely victimized. Too long i have allowed society to quiet me. bi***ng in the shadows. Fear. And fear still holds evident to me every day forthere is much to lose in life. However when injustices are being done and it can no longer simply be ignored - as they directly affect us all one begins to come to the point that enough simply is that. ENOUGH! i fear for the children. What hells are we handing over to them! Its not right. Anyone who has children or grandchildren feel the same. When it begins to ruin and tighten all our lives. Take away the rights our veterans fought for in every single war since the dawn of time. Again enough is enough. I have begun to see after all these years..the bigger picture is beyond compare and many neglect to acknowledge its existance even tho it is the very thing that defines all our destinies. The bigger picture is they are pushing us as far as they can testing their grounds seeing just how far we will let them go before we finaly say F U WE ARE DONE WITH THIS! Its coming and I fear to whats evident in each of our lives. Things we hoped would happen after we were gone, things we knew were inevitble.. things that are now reality in our faces and things to come! This is why i have become so passionate about this. i have used cannabis in the past in fun yes. Party days im sure we all have had them. But with age and illness come knowledge and wisdom as well. And with that knowledge and wisdom it was shown to me that this is far more then a recreational stigmatic drug but something of medicinal proportions seen throughout history as beneficial in varied ways. I learn more every single day. The more people i meet in the movemnt the more i see the victims stories are heard and felt even here at home. Fires my passion as gasoline would to fire! I am here to join in the numbers i dont need trouble but i do need to be heard we all do!!! And I am for the cause in the name of all those who have lost the fight fighting, for my mother who lost her fight in 09 and for all those actively in the fight to this moment- suffering all the while with personal illnesses.. and for all those under us who need us to pave the way for them. So one day they may have the choice we do not have of now!!! Weve given them a crappy beginning as is.. Let us join forces words and passions in helping the cause all the way around. This is why I humbly say to all of you thank you for having me on here. for welcoming me. I will stand by your sides in time of need and will walk by you on the 25th! Voice loud as ever was! And if you knew me lol i have one hell ova mouth on me lmao!!! :) Peace always my friends... work beckons have a great evening..

Archived