Do You Need To Be A Cg Or Patient To Help With Plants?

CouchLocked

A person in my immediate family is going to start a small grow op to see how they do. They asked if I would be interested in helping maintain the plants. I also plan on becoming a patient sometime this summer but do I need to already be a patient to just handle the plants? I'm a noob at this so if it is a dumb question I understand.

Although I can not give you a definitive answer, the law does state if you have physical control you are in possession. If you have a CG or a patient with you then they could be considered to posses IMO, but with LE opinions I would be worried.

A person in my immediate family is going to start a small grow op to see how they do. They asked if I would be interested in helping maintain the plants. I also plan on becoming a patient sometime this summer but do I need to already be a patient to just handle the plants? I'm a noob at this so if it is a dumb question I understand.

If either of you are not a registered patient or caregiver and are caught growing cannabis you're committing a felony and will get arrested and have everything you own and hold dear to your heart taken in forfeiture.

So do us legal patients and caregivers a favor get legal if you qualify before you do something stupid like come running for the protection of the MMMA after you get busted.

Ed

Archived