Mich. Has New Mm Grow Room Inspector

Was bound to happen sooner or later title of dept is, Grow Room Inspector New Construction Horticulture

When the heroes go off the stage, the clowns come on.

- Heinrich Heine

And that's what we are dealing with in Lansing folks, clowns! These elitist fascists sit on their collective fat butts and pass judgement upon me and every other sick and disabled human being in this state and laugh at the despair they cause.

The caged bird may never sing but, a cornered dog will bite!

Ed-Grrrrr

hello all

so im wondering what gives him the right under our law to be in our grow rooms... i dont even think anyone in lansing has read our law... i think its about time we start fighting back with our law... if there not a patient or cg there not allowed into the grow room if i understand the reading of our law... its going to take someone refusing the inspection on that bases and then pushing the court in to enforcing this... or is this just far fetched and this gray area needs to be changed in our law... i say no it has to be pushed and any one who is not a cg or patient has to follow the law... please let us few know if this is right or wrong in our reading of our law... thanks

abbe

Well Surely he/she will have to Sample each & every plant upon Inspection at the Grow Sites , Kinda like a Wine Tasting Tour & more than Likely be Paid via a Commission from Said Inspected Crop . Kinda like Tithing to Lansing & the Political Machine with Bud Samples so they can try it before they Pass Judgement .

Maybe the Inspectors will be Exempt from the Proposed DUI Laws & Needless to say Pretty Well feckin Toasted by the end of their 8 hour shift . Ya Gotta Love the Political Brain-Trust in Lansing . Can we All in Unison Say Cluster Fornication ,,,

Folks this a satirical comment on the doings of Lansing trying to regulate us to death even though the GOP denounces regulation, big government, and getting involved in private lives....How do you spell republican? H Y P O C R I S Y!

Ed

PS: There are NO grow room inspectors.....YET!!!!!!!!!

Was bound to happen sooner or later title of dept is, Grow Room Inspector New Construction Horticulture

When the heroes go off the stage, the clowns come on.

- Heinrich Heine

And that's what we are dealing with in Lansing folks, clowns! These elitist fascists sit on their collective fat butts and pass judgement upon me and every other sick and disabled human being in this state and laugh at the despair they cause.

The caged bird may never sing but, a cornered dog will bite!

Ed-Grrrrr

I for one,would like to apply for the job.Disabled,can't work physically,sounds like a good government job; WHO wouldn't want to be the official G.R.I.N.C.H.? (RLMFAO)

Archived