Caregiver Information Needed

curiousperson

Hey everyone, im sure this question might have been answered before, but it's very hard to get a clear answer, and yet MY situation might be different from others...

Anyways

Im currently a patient and been having troubles with my caregiver ,, so i submitted the CHANGE forum a few days ago, to switch to make myself the primary caregiver, & not thinking about what had happened in the past..

8 years ago being a juvenile, i was arrested for "Poss. with intent to deliver marijuana", .. After completion of probation "2 years of probation", they dismissed my case "first time offender with no prior arrests"... Finally after going through this big ordeal with the county clerks office "3 years later after being released from probation, they had sent an "ORDER TO DESTROY FINGER PRINTS/ARREST CARD" and gave me the proper documented paper work of this.

Basically meaning i should have no record , correct??

Now my main question is, because they destroyed my finger prints and arrest card, and was totally dropped from the case,;

Does this mean i will be able to become my own primary caregiver?

Thanks for all the helpful information

i just hope i will be able to become my own caregiver

a patient shouldn't have to chase down his greedy money hungry caregiver, to receive no where near the amount of meds that was agreed upon.. :(

thanks again

Hey everyone, im sure this question might have been answered before, but it's very hard to get a clear answer, and yet MY situation might be different from others...

Anyways

Im currently a patient and been having troubles with my caregiver ,, so i submitted the CHANGE forum a few days ago, to switch to make myself the primary caregiver, & not thinking about what had happened in the past..

8 years ago being a juvenile, i was arrested for "Poss. with intent to deliver marijuana", .. After completion of probation "2 years of probation", they dismissed my case "first time offender with no prior arrests"... Finally after going through this big ordeal with the county clerks office "3 years later after being released from probation, they had sent an "ORDER TO DESTROY FINGER PRINTS/ARREST CARD" and gave me the proper documented paper work of this.

Basically meaning i should have no record , correct??

Now my main question is, because they destroyed my finger prints and arrest card, and was totally dropped from the case,;

Does this mean i will be able to become my own primary caregiver?

Thanks for all the helpful information

i just hope i will be able to become my own caregiver

a patient shouldn't have to chase down his greedy money hungry caregiver, to receive no where near the amount of meds that was agreed upon.. :(

thanks again

You're a patient growing your own medication is all you'll be. It'll even say on back of your new QP card, NO CAREGIVER

Ed

Archived