Hello Today :)

Well,

I have been lurking for a week or so, looking through everything; and I must say these guys have done an amazing job with the website and making Michigan look like a legitimate potential for the "green" industries to help aid our state back out of the cellar.... A serious THANK YOU then on to me :).....

I have just recently harvested my first MMMP crop of blueberries using a 600w HPS, things didn't turn out great. I have another flower room coming on about 30 days in (much better bud growth) which is approx 7 x 6 with (2) 600W (a little underlit I know) and I have a few more blueberries a different pheno type and a nice hindu kush I found in some old seeds I created (when I was a kid)...and a 4 clones from a beautiful Aurora Indica my friend found in a few feminized seeds, really excited about this one!

Also I have started doing some seed testing for an Awesome Michigan Breeder currently testing out Prisoner of War (G13 cross) x Rocky Mountain High (Colorado green bud x Mikado).....As well as, I was lucky enough to score a pack of Karma White OG (Kromes cut of the white x SFV OG bx2) from another online site (I have 5 started - waiting for sex)...

I will start some grow logs here once I get acclimated and make some cool Michigan Friends... Super excited to be here, Thanks for making it such a great place all ready, only thing is Im upset I didn't find it sooner!!! Thanks again look forward to discussing/debating and Overgrowing the World with some Fellow Michigan Mates :)

I was gonna add pics but all of mine are too big to upload as attachments, I will have to get on cropping em down. Is it okay to link from my grow logs at other forums here?

Best Regards,

2DogWalker

welcome.jpg

" 2dogwalker " to MMMA 2.0

Looking forward to reading your Posts ....

I use photobucket to post my pictures ...

Just easier for me .... :thumbsu:

Nice thanks for the heads up, I am a little skeptical about uploading to the web then back to here...Ehhh I have iphoto I am sure I can resize them to a proper size.......

Thanks much for the welcome, stoked to be here!

Welcome to the neighborhood

Thank you kind sir! Glad to be here...

2Dog

Archived