Damage Caused By Radiation

http://phoenixtears.ca/articles/fighting-the-damage-caused-by-radiation/

Fighting The Damage Caused By Radiation

Posted by: Rick Simpson

After the horrible earthquake in Japan, that has caused all this damage to many of the nuclear reactors that are operating in that country, radiation is now spreading worldwide. With high levels of radiation being released into the atmosphere on a continuous basis, it will have a devastating effect on the lives of most living creatures. But once again if used properly high quality hemp oil can provide a solution that will be of great help to mankind in alleviating this situation. For years I have been telling the public, that every man woman and child on this earth, should be taking small doses of this oil everyday to maintain good health. With all the radiation that is now entering our atmosphere, it is basically urgent, that we now all start ingesting this oil as soon as possible to undo the damage this radiation will cause. Through my experience with the use of this oil, I have found that there is nothing more effective or more harmless that can reduce the damage caused by radiation. I have seen patients that were suffering from cancer who were badly damaged by the effects of radiation treatments, that were able to completely eliminate the damage in a short time. Some who have come to me that had radiation treatments, were burned so badly by its effects that their shin looked like red leather. After ingesting the oil treatment their skin went back to its normal healthy state and the radiation burns disappeared completely. If the oil can do this for someone that was badly damaged by such so called medical treatments, would its use not be effective to combat the effects of the radiation, now emanating from Japan.

More at the link above

----- Original Message ----- From: "Gersh & Judy Avery" <gersh.avery@sbcglobal.net>

To: <minorml-talk@norml.net>

Sent: Tuesday, April 05, 2011 2:58 PM

Subject: MINORML-TALK: Fresh news from Phoenix Tears and Rick Simpson

There is about to be a fresh item of news to be released by Phoenix Tears and Rick Simpson.

This could prove to be very important for people in Japan.

I expect the release within the next day or so.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Attachment: http://norml.net/attached/31XSMGmXKQJ912.html

That's Good News ,

We can expect the Japanese Quake Damage Rubble to be carried by the Ocean Currents to Our Western Shores within the next 11 months and lasting for Another Two Years following well into 2014 .

The Massive Amounts of Everything including Automobiles , Whole Homes , Boats as well as Thousands of Ton's of Plastics are Moving towards our Western Shores at the rate of Five Miles per Day with variable greater or Lesser speeds with Increasing/Decreasing Surface wind speeds combined with Prevailing Water Current speeds . Yes we can only Wonder how much of this will be Radioactive and the Enormous Toxic Disposal Co$t of course at Our Expense let alone Fathom the Potential Health Risk for Generations to come .

So Rick Simpson's Upcoming New Announcement Potentially will be a Breath of Fresh Air for All Mankind .Thanks Robnuvie for Keeping Us Posted ,,, :thumbsu:

I appreciate your concern for your health and that of other people's too. Still I think I should point out that when I was a child there was a lot off nuclear testing of atomic bombs occurring. There was also a lot of concern at that time. I suspect the overall effect of the terrible disaster in Japan will not have a great effect (at least as things stand now.) I suspect that Simpson oil has topical benefit but whether it is really needed in this case should be realistically examined.

I am really more concerned about generating undue fear than anything else. There are always levels of natural radiation in the air and I think we need to compare the probable effects and levels upon our health in the area we live in. I certainly would be a lot more concerned if i lived closer to the site, but fortunately we have a distance on our side. Best of luck.

Archived