California Police White Paper On Medical Marijuana And Dispensaries

MORE COWBELL

taken from internet sources-

http://www.procon.org/sourcefiles/CAPCAWhitePaperonMarijuanaDispensaries.pdf

here is the conclusion...

"CONCLUSIONS In light of the United States Supreme Court’s decision and reasoning in Gonzales v. Raich,

the United States Supremacy Clause renders California’s Compassionate Use Act of 1996

and Medical Marijuana Program Act of 2004 suspect. No state has the power to grant its

citizens the right to violate federal law. People have been, and continue to be, federally

prosecuted for marijuana crimes. The authors of this White Paper conclude that medical

marijuana is not legal under federal law, despite the current California scheme, and wait for

the United States Supreme Court to ultimately rule on this issue.

Furthermore, storefront marijuana businesses are prey for criminals and create easily

identifiable victims. The people growing marijuana are employing illegal means to protect

their valuable cash crops. Many distributing marijuana are hardened criminals.103 Several

are members of stepped criminal street gangs and recognized organized crime syndicates,

while others distributing marijuana to the businesses are perfect targets for thieves and

robbers. They are being assaulted, robbed, and murdered. Those buying and using medical

marijuana are also being victimized. Additionally, illegal so-called "medical marijuana

dispensaries" have the potential for creating liability issues for counties and cities. All

marijuana dispensaries should generally be considered illegal and should not be permitted to

exist and engage in business within a county’s or city’s borders. Their presence poses a clear

violation of federal and state law; they invite more crime; and they compromise the health

and welfare of law-abiding citizens."

END QUOTE

even though this is from California it affects us all for LEO are all part of the same brotherhood and have the same mentality -the uber majority-there is a minority that feels for the MM community but yet it is a ultra small minority

So there is a war... it is psychological war for control of the minds of the world population.

They dont like the Laws-anywhere concerning Med MJ-and they are waiting and planning to shut the whole thing down world wide-dont be fooled LEO is a giant fraternity they feed the courts-they all have Jobs together-the majority will and have fomented plans together concerning Med MJ-we are illegal in their eyes no matter what LAW was voted into office by the will of everyday people!

we are targets in an ever ESCALATING DRUG WAR THAT IS FAR FROM OVER-it will only be over when our types are purged from the system/populace/society at large.

they consider us less than Human -numbers of suspects and perpetrators-this white paper explains where and how they view us and what they plan on doing about it-read and weep for little has changed-i feel as i am fooling myself and pissing in the wind by choosing to be a MMM patient.

taken from internet sources- http://www.procon.org/sourcefiles/CAPCAWhitePaperonMarijuanaDispensaries.pdfhere is the conclusion...

"CONCLUSIONS In light of the United States Supreme Court’s decision and reasoning in Gonzales v. Raich,

the United States Supremacy Clause renders California’s Compassionate Use Act of 1996

and Medical Marijuana Program Act of 2004 suspect. No state has the power to grant its

citizens the right to violate federal law. People have been, and continue to be, federally

prosecuted for marijuana crimes. The authors of this White Paper conclude that medical

marijuana is not legal under federal law, despite the current California scheme, and wait for

the United States Supreme Court to ultimately rule on this issue.

Furthermore, storefront marijuana businesses are prey for criminals and create easily

identifiable victims. The people growing marijuana are employing illegal means to protect

their valuable cash crops. Many distributing marijuana are hardened criminals.103 Several

are members of stepped criminal street gangs and recognized organized crime syndicates,

while others distributing marijuana to the businesses are perfect targets for thieves and

robbers. They are being assaulted, robbed, and murdered. Those buying and using medical

marijuana are also being victimized. Additionally, illegal so-called "medical marijuana

dispensaries" have the potential for creating liability issues for counties and cities. All

marijuana dispensaries should generally be considered illegal and should not be permitted to

exist and engage in business within a county’s or city’s borders. Their presence poses a clear

violation of federal and state law; they invite more crime; and they compromise the health

and welfare of law-abiding citizens."

END QUOTE

even though this is from California it affects us all for LEO are all part of the same brotherhood and have the same mentality -the uber majority-there is a minority that feels for the MM community but yet it is a ultra small minority

So there is a war... it is psychological war for control of the minds of the world population.

They dont like the Laws-anywhere concerning Med MJ-and they are waiting and planning to shut the whole thing down world wide-dont be fooled LEO is a giant fraternity they feed the courts-they all have Jobs together-the majority will and have fomented plans together concerning Med MJ-we are illegal in their eyes no matter what LAW was voted into office by the will of everyday people!

we are targets in an ever ESCALATING DRUG WAR THAT IS FAR FROM OVER-it will only be over when our types are purged from the system/populace/society at large.

they consider us less than Human -numbers of suspects and perpetrators-this white paper explains where and how they view us and what they plan on doing about it-read and weep for little has changed-i feel as i am fooling myself and pissing in the wind by choosing to be a MMM patient.

Unfortunately, you are right-on !!!

dr. Jinx

<<<<<< Gama's other Half!!..Me too!!...I do not trust the "GOP"..Greed!!The only way i see it is until they can figure out how to get their "CUT"...$$$$$$..There is going to be this on going Game!!!....JUST SAYING!!!.... :angry: .....Peace Angry!!

THANKS I AM TRYING TO CALM DOWN WITHOUT MEDS...SEVERE ANXIETY YESTERDAY AND TODAY FOR SOME UNGODLY REASON...pray for me

Hi Angry !!!!

Are you capable of taking a walk....I find that that helps a lot.....but nothing beats GOOD MEDICINE !!!

dr. jinx

My prayers go out to you !!!

went to the pool, went for a walk, semi fasting and good family time...feeling better today

two days without meds

researching Dopamine THC correlation in the limbic system...physician heal thyself

going to have to start treating this at the moment like a science study and taking notes

lots to be done spring seems to have sprung

Archived