Quick Simple Question...?

Z71_420

i just signed paperwork today with my 1st patient, as he's already applied for his card and waited the nescessary time to become legal, we both filled out the change form today and he asked me "how long before you can get started on my 12 plants" i didnt know the answer so i told him we'll wait 30day's unless i can find a solid answer. so here i am...

also can you recommend any strains for back pain? He told me the someone recommended Blueberry, which i should be able to aquire but i would like more than 1 option ya know!? my white widow x blueberry puts a pretty fair dent in my migraine pain, i also recommended white rhino.

thanks in advance, i really tried to research this befor asking but couldnt find a straight answer.

Z

i just signed paperwork today with my 1st patient, as he's already applied for his card and waited the nescessary time to become legal, we both filled out the change form today and he asked me "how long before you can get started on my 12 plants" i didnt know the answer so i told him we'll wait 30day's unless i can find a solid answer. so here i am...

also can you recommend any strains for back pain? He told me the someone recommended Blueberry, which i should be able to aquire but i would like more than 1 option ya know!? my white widow x blueberry puts a pretty fair dent in my migraine pain, i also recommended white rhino.

thanks in advance, i really tried to research this befor asking but couldnt find a straight answer.

Z

I am curious as well???? I have one patient that had sent caregiver attestation and change form to the MDOCH 3 weeks ago (check cashed 2 wks ago). Another new patient, 1st time certifying, and their check was cashed as well. Still waiting the 21 days. I heard from my docs secretary that a caregiver can not grow for a patient until he has a card with their name on it in his/her possesion. It's like killing a deer, then getting a tag to make it legal..... I am concerned as to when I can start? Help Please!

Im still not totally clear. As a caregiver, I need to have a copy of my patients cashed check, and copy of their application, plus delivery proof? I know for a fact that my one patient went directly to the MDCH office in Lansing, hand delivered the original application, and had some official stamp placed on it. The change form and caregiver attestation was sent in and that check was cashed. My other patient is a first time certify, and their check was also cashed Mar 25. Does the MDCH let caregivers know when they can start growing anywhere in the administrative rules? Thanks for the great site! KGB

Archived