Can Any Patient Use A Dispensary

Duct Tape

I'm new to all this,I still haven't even received my card yet but it should be here next week.

I signed a friend of my as my CG and he had some problems that has set him back

a couple of months before he'll be able to harvest.

In the mean time can I go to a dispensary or another CG,that is once I'm legal?

Being new there is much to learn but the way I understand the law is that no CG can have

over 5 patients and they can not grow plants for non-patients.

What is it that a Dispensary or Collective can have more then 5 patients, or can they?

Do you have to be signed with them as a patient to purchase from them?

Sorry for all the questions that probably should have obvious answers but I'm just starting to

walk into this and haven't begun to run yet.

any carded patient can go to the dispencerys, BUT WHY? I you want to pay DOUBLE what a compassionate caregiver charges then be my guest. my sugestion is to join a compassion club or get your post count up here where people feel safe in dealing with you and you'll be set.

hell, I'd use craigslist before paying $25 a gram

any carded patient can go to the dispencerys, BUT WHY? I you want to pay DOUBLE what a compassionate caregiver charges then be my guest. my sugestion is to join a compassion club or get your post count up here where people feel safe in dealing with you and you'll be set.

hell, I'd use craigslist before paying $25 a gram

After doing some reading here that is the impression I'm getting,don't go to a dispensary.

As I mentioned I'm new to this so I've got a lot to learn,I'm glan the first is on how to save some money.

Having not smoked for so long it shouldn't be a problem waiting till my CG is up and running again.

Thanks for the advice.

Archived