Easier To Arrest Sick People Than Real Criminals In Oakland County

EdwardGlen

fyi; THESE SEXUAL ASSAULTS HAVE BEEN GOING ON FOR THREE YEARS!!!!

Oakland County law enforcement is a disgrace to the profession! How in the hell does this go on for three years with-out an arrest.

Maybe Jessica Cooper and Bouchard should get from behind their altars and help catch this guy before he rapes a little girl instead of arresting dieing cancer patients and strip searching women in bedrooms.

http://www.theoaklandpress.com/articles/2011/04/09/news/doc4da0b6df77658560941730.txt

Police continue to be on the lookout for a man who is believed to be a serial groper after a recent incident at a Royal Oak drug store.

Several incidents have been reported to police since 2008, with the most recent occurring late last month at Walgreens, 1815 Rochester Road.

There, a woman said an Asian male approached her as she left the store around 6:22 p.m. March 31.

The man followed her to her vehicle, and as she increased her pace, the suspect walked faster and began to close the gap.

The woman then turned and confronted the suspect, who was within 10 feet of her, he ran from the scene.

The victim did not report the incident until Monday,

Police believe the incident may be related to similar incidents which occurred at night and early in the morning in the south end of the city.

In the early-morning hours of Feb. 6, the man grabbed a woman from behind and put one hand across her face and the other hand on her belt near Gardenia and Wilson avenues.

The woman was able to break free from that attack.

Police describe the suspect as an Asian of Filipino male with a receding hairline or balding. He has a smooth, clear complexion and was wearing a long tan coat and light blue pants during the March 31 incident.

The suspect is very near and clean cut, police said, and matches the description of the suspect in similar incidents.

Yup, the REAL DANGEROUS people are lurking among us! This is what bullies and cowards do, they're to scared to go after the REAL THREATS! I know it's a scary job, mr buchard and company, so if you can't do your job properly, GET OUT and hire someone who WILL go after the REAL CRIMINALS, let them do their job and show you how it's done! Ooooo I'd like to whack of of those aholes upside the head, but I'd probly just hurt my hand. Just bang all their heads together, put them all in a room, lock the door and throw away the key! Don't give them food or ANYTHING! Then come by occasionally, throw them to the ground and BEAT THE LIVING CRAP OUTTA THEM! THEN GET REALLY MEAN!!! GRRRRRRRR!!! Oooo it's lucky I'm not mean, aye?

Sb :growl:

Guest Medicinal Patient

Wow thats crazy! I mean is there really that many tan trench coat wearing disturbed Asians over there in Oakland County who creep around stores preying on Women? For 3 friggin years now!? How does this perverts neighbors not put a tip in to have him checked out as a possibility. Leo must have hired a sketch artist for such a dangerous predator right. And with the money Walgreens pulls in you would think they would have decent surveillance cams of their parking lots. Friggin leo would rather stake out the hot spots where they might get lucky and spot a med transfer. All the while some freak is just a block away assaulting women. Yep they would rather and do harass sick people like me.

Guest Medicinal Patient

Yup, the REAL DANGEROUS people are lurking among us! This is what bullies and cowards do, they're to scared to go after the REAL THREATS! I know it's a scary job, mr buchard and company, so if you can't do your job properly, GET OUT and hire someone who WILL go after the REAL CRIMINALS, let them do their job and show you how it's done! Ooooo I'd like to whack of of those aholes upside the head, but I'd probly just hurt my hand. Just bang all their heads together, put them all in a room, lock the door and throw away the key! Don't give them food or ANYTHING! Then come by occasionally, throw them to the ground and BEAT THE LIVING CRAP OUTTA THEM! THEN GET REALLY MEAN!!! GRRRRRRRR!!! Oooo it's lucky I'm not mean, aye?

Sb :growl:

I like your style Sb! And when science and technology can't help convict such predators, neighborhoods should carry out a little vigilante justice. Did you know there is literally a pedo motel about 15minutes or so from me where tons of state money is used to house such dangerous predators. Yet our sick vets sleep on a sidewalk somewhere. :thumbsd:

Archived