These Budget Cuts Are Killing Sick People - Welcome To Michigan

Guest Medicinal Patient

Guest Medicinal Patient

Michigans Governor Rick Snyder and Attorney General Bill Shuette have done nothing but reak havoc on the poor sick people in this state since they took office. Something HAS to change. The budget cuts have reduced the Medical Review Teams from 14 to 10 in Lansing. Creating an almost 4 month from 3 week wait for decisions regarding Medicaid. Nah no big deal, I can put my health and life on hold for what will most likely be another denial come June. June? I know right. This is bs! Our gas is off right now and they are trying to shut my electric off tomorrow because with our new budget cuts in order to get help from any agency ie DHS, Salvation Army, Senior Neighbors etc. The resident where the services are has to pay an unrealistic amount on each utility every single month without missing a payment from now on in order to receive state help. We have to show we are trying and make an effort. We can't afford to live anymore! Running out of options here.

I can't friggin work! I haven't since 2001. I do receive food stamps from dhs and thats the only type of any assistance I receive. DHS isn't willing to help on the bills so today I told them to shove their food stamps up their prissy azz and close my case or I will be purchasing 200 bucks a month worth of ramon noodles for the homeless in Grand Rapids. I will give them away. I don't want their help anymore. All it is is prolonging my misery and suffering. They feed us to keep us alive to suffer while the rich get richer. But why? What is it going to take to get some medical attention in this state. The hospitals say take 36 of these and follow up with your doctor. Your doctor says don't come back until you pay your previous visits. But they don't accept steaks as payment. I have drs saying I can't work and Lansing says bs and is denying everyone. What do I have to do to make them believe me. Trust me I have already thought of that!! Nobodys going to see the red flags until its too late.

All these darn people want is money money money. Drs fax medical emergencies to these utility companies but yeah sorry we can't restore services without a payment. Really? Not even if my life depended on it? Somebody elses life? An elderly persons life? What won't these heartless pricks do. Anything to keep the poor man down. Well well, I might be pizz poor but I am medicinally rich (god bless my cg and the 3ma) so they can kiss my medicinally rich white frostbitten azz! I will see you all on the 25th! I got a holey pocket full of beans and my tap dancin shoes for the Capitol Lawns sod. Free the weed! Spread the cure! Its that time.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived