Looking For Cg In Livonia/redford Area

YouCouldYouShould

I'm a new patient, sent in my paperwork on 4/11 and my check has been cash. I'm playing the waiting game now for the 20 days.

I would like to have a caregiver lined up soon.

I'm looking for someone i can trust/isn't going to rip me off. I had to quit my job due to pain while performing the everyday tasks and am now working part time while completing my degree. That being said, i'm on a small budget so i'm looking to find a good compassionate CG rather than go to a "dispensary" and pay $25+ a gram.

PM me if you are interested or can send me in the right direction!

thanks

• 4 weeks later...

I'm a new patient, sent in my paperwork on 4/11 and my check has been cash. I'm playing the waiting game now for the 20 days.

I would like to have a caregiver lined up soon.

I'm looking for someone i can trust/isn't going to rip me off. I had to quit my job due to pain while performing the everyday tasks and am now working part time while completing my degree. That being said, i'm on a small budget so i'm looking to find a good compassionate CG rather than go to a "dispensary" and pay $25+ a gram.

PM me if you are interested or can send me in the right direction!

thanks

Hello, My name is Sam. I am a caregiver with ACS (American Caregiver Society). I know your looking for a reliable caregiver and I feel we can be the best caregiver for you. We not only provide good quality meds, but also deliver to anywhere in the tri-county area (Wayne, Oakland, McComb). We are know for our reliability and great prices. Plus, we have what we call "Patient Day" every month where we give our patients free Meds as an appreciation for choosing us as there caregiver. Also, we have ACS locations coming soon where our patients can purchase there Meds and actually enjoy them right at the ACS club, which is kinda like a starbucks on steriods..lol. Only members and there friends will be allowed in the club area. So, if your in need of a reliable Meds source, contact us and provide your contact information and I will conatact you when I receive your information. Thanks, and have a great day.

Sam and Mickie

ACS

Patient Services

medtechlabs@yahoo.com

586-668-3023

Archived