I Need A C.g. In Ferndale Area

Huckleberry

Hello, my name is Mike and in desperate need of a new C.G. I had a terrible one that I'm dropping who didn't care or give so I need someone honest and knows what they are doing. My fiance just signed up with a friend of ours to help him out but he still plans on charging up 50 dollars an 1/8, and he isn't even a good grower, yet(?). I feel as a patient I have already paid my dues, so to say. So now that I feel like I know what I'm looking for I'm willing to meet a compete stranger and make him my caregiver, something I'm not totally comfortable yet, but must move past that. So if you can help me send me a message with your offers and I will message or call, soon. I'm tired of feeling like I'm got robbed, everytime I medicate. Thank you for you time.

Mike

If there is any caregiver out there looking to give away your meds for free this is the guy to have as your patient. Just one more that feels if he is giving you the right to grow his twelve plants he should get his meds free. Wouldn't that be great if life were like that.

Those who cannot pay the going donation need to work at growing their own. Huckleberry, if you cannot grow where you live,there are basements on here at $300 per month (search 'classifieds')you can rent one and the rent is less per month than the price of one ounce from your current caregiver. For equipment buy used HID's at $60 complete, and become self-sufficient (I'm available to consult at $20 per hour). You will never get it for less than if you learn to grow it. If all else fails, PM me, patient, caregiver, grower. Great meds and price if you pick up in SW Detroit. (No patient opening until May 18).

If there is any caregiver out there looking to give away your meds for free this is the guy to have as your patient. Just one more that feels if he is giving you the right to grow his twelve plants he should get his meds free. Wouldn't that be great if life were like that.

oh be nice, my mans is just trying to find a cg. He knows he's got to pay. Him and his ole lady are just trying to get away from the $400 price point. I agree if you're the guys cg you should be doing better than $50. Even if you don't like him very much and you're not his cg $50 is a lot, imo, but the guy is a new grower and there are start up costs. I know what they charge at the store. I understand if you can't afford it.

He just knows that there is a better way. SW Det dude, I'm sure would hook him up. Worth the drive as long as you're not afraid. Shoot he says he's got or may have an opening may 18th. Throw some money at him.

Good luck dude. Donate some money to some people. Get know them, let them get to know you. It's just a donation. Some people like to donate money to Bill Schute, some like to donate it to people that produce medicine for sick people. As soon as I find one that has a non profit it/'s getting deducted!

Feel good about it. They have bills to pay.

JessieJamez, You can try GoBlueCaregiving. He was on here as a registered non-profit (caregiver) in East Detroit. And since you left Sandra-Bull-ock it looks like you bin doing' some tanin'. "May 18" in writing is that patient's notice date that causes me to have that 1 opening (to stay legal on plant-to-patient-count I give my patients one ounce free at the time they (or the mail) deliver their CG termination notice to me in writing).

Archived