Seed Guys - Www.potentgenetics.com

www.potentgenetics.com is currently under construction so please be patient...Should be up soon. (Late April / Early May)

Currently in stock: MotaRebel Genetics (All Gear listed Below)

Dropping in early summer: OG RASKAL SEEDS, Mark Castle Seeds

Dropping in the future: Hazeman Seeds (Strain list coming Soon)

Email us at MImeds@hushmail.com for more details.

Seeds will only be transferred to MI MM or Medical Marijuana patients, registration with the State of Michigan Health Department will be verified.

MotaRebel Genetics IN STOCK: (TEN SEEDS PER PACK – Unless stated otherwise)

FUGU KUSH – (Pre 98 Bubba X BLOWFISH) – The smells and flavors vary from plant to plant, what fertilizers you use and when you harvest all play a roll. Pick it at 8 weeks and it has a nice flavor, or wait untill 10 weeks and it's full on coffee bean. This is an unworked line so chances are you'll get frankincense, coffee bean or a combination of both. The flavor does carry over into the buds, very stinky and strong for those who can hold off and give her the full 10 weeks.

Being an indica lover, these genes are excellent. I'll have the pre-98 till someone rips it from my cold fingers and I’d rate the blowfish stone a tad stronger but the flavor isn't my cup of tea. Potency is one of the best I’ve tried, not "the" best but for me it's in my top five.

GRYPHON – (G13/HP x Lemon Thai) YUM YUM

“50/50 Indica/Sativa, Gryphon maintains a great G13/HP structure, while the lemon thai male adds some vigor and a powerful sativa stone. The male lemon thai is from DutchFlowers via EGSC, it has a Hawaiian heritage. Finished product smokes like lemon larry with a diesel kick, very strong and balanced stone. 56 – 60 Days Flower

REDNECK KOOSH (Pre 98 Bubba x G-13/HP) Something serious here folks

“Finished Product has an earthy/hashy smoke, very strong and relaxing body stone. Great for arthritis, fibromyalgia and any other muscle related ailments.” Flower 8 – 9 Weeks

PRISONER OF WAR (POW) - P.O.W. is a F2 of POW made by Gruru. Breeder Pacific used the pacific G-13 and a Purple Indica bx-3 to make Purple G. Gruru took the purple g and crossed it to the pacific clone again and called it "P.O.W."

ROCKY MOUNTAIN HIGH (Mikado x Colorado Green Bud)

“A medium sized plant, not a lot of stretch, when topped she bushes out very nicely. Easy to grow & clone with a very decent yield. This plant is very capable of producing one ounce per gallon of growing container. Sweet smell and a fresh fruity taste. Great for muscle spasms and chronic pain. Flowering 8.5 – 9 Weeks.

RONNIE JAMES “DIO” – HOLY DIVER (Rocky Mountain High x Herijuana)

(Herijauna made Mota famous, it is to this day one of the most potent strains ever at 22+ percent thc)

“Great medicinal values in a strong vigorous plant. Great for Chronic Pain, Insomnia and Depression, as well as, an excellent Mood Enhancer . Plants will have exceptional resin production with decent yields. Very Low Odor even when handled. Easy to grow & clone perfect for indoor gardens. Flower 8 – 9 Weeks.”

REDNECK TNT

the mega mix containing crosses using the following parental stock: pre-98 Bubba kush, G-13/Hashplant, L.A. pure kush, 5K OG kush, SR-71 purple kush, pacific G-13, Lemon thai, Herijuana, Chemo, Jojo's Aloha White Widow, Elite's Limer/Headband S1, Elite's Limer x SourOG, Mandala purple #1, Erkle/HeadbandS1 ,Erkle, Grape Stomper, purple elephant, Sour Bubble, BubbaYum

Rockymountainhigh, Strawberry Diesel

The T~n~T crosses can only be found in this mix, there will be many gems. All seeds were placed in a bowl and mixed together but ya get 15 seeds for the price of 10!

Mark Castle Banana OG Seeds Coming Soon

OG RASKAL SEEDS Dropping Soon:

WHITE FIRE OG – Infamous Cross

WHITE MASTER KUSH

WHITE URKLE

WHITE STRAWBERRY COUGH

WHITE SOUR D

OG SEEDS WILL SELL OUT FAST, SO KEEP YOUR EYE ON OUR WEBSITE FOR MORE INFORMATION (ONCE ITS LIVE)

Hazeman Seeds

Strain List TBD

ALL SEEDS TRANSFERED BY POTENTGENETICS.COM ARE TRANSFERED WITH A QUALITY GUARANTEE, AND BY WAY OF PATIENT TO PATIENT TRANSFERS WITH VALID MICHIGAN MMMP CARD OR PAPERWORK!!! EMAIL US TODAY TO GET MORE INFO OR TO PLACE AN ORDER. MImeds@hushmail.com or 2DogWalker@hushmail.com

These guys are good, and you are going to love the beans.

I know some of thier breeders, and those guys are serious about medical strains.

I mean serious like a heart attack. Very committed and doing some amazing work on new gear.

I don't have a financial stake in this in any manner, (although my friends keep me well supplied with genetics that work for my conditions :thumbsu: ); I wanted to add my two cents here that you folks are about to get the best of both California and Michigan and that these guys are legit.

FatMarty ;)

IJ,

I am doing some testing for Hazeman right now (prisoner of war x Rocky Mountain High). He should be releasing some mass seeds soon, lots of cool stuff coming out of Hazeman Seeds soon. His next run of testers are grape stomper crosses :)). Our website is coming along in production now and should be up sooner than later. we will keep everyone up to speed as best we know for the seed releases from each breeder.

Daytripper,

Whats up bro, didn't make the connection at first. Always love watching your work man, inspiring, always finding a way to make it work and the results are awesome too!

Feel free to drop us a email if you have any questions.

Any Inputs as to some Pharmers Markets at Compassion Clubs that you would like to see these seeds available at would be greatly appreciated as well; email it or just drop a line in this thread.

Like (Daytripper said - These are some gems! He has been growing them for much longer than me!!!) and we wanna get em out to the community, as do all the breeders we represent....

Thanks for the interest people

Respect

2DogWalker

Archived