Macomb Oakland Compassion Club Meeting Today, Address?

Hi,

The macomb oakland compassion club meeting calander is not working, it will not show me the location date or time, but was working the other day, so I know it's today between 7-9 pm, I just don't know where. I know that people who run this site, know people who run that compassion club. I really need to go to it, so I would really appreciate the help. So if you know where it is please let me know, as soon as possible. Thanks a lot!

-Nick

Hi,

The macomb oakland compassion club meeting calander is not working, it will not show me the location date or time, but was working the other day, so I know it's today between 7-9 pm, I just don't know where. I know that people who run this site, know people who run that compassion club. I really need to go to it, so I would really appreciate the help. So if you know where it is please let me know, as soon as possible. Thanks a lot!

-Nick

Hey Nick, MOCC don't meet until May 18th 7pm-9pm at the Knights of Columbus in Roseville. 16831 E 12 Mile Rd

Roseville, MI 48066

We meet every 3rd Wednesday of the month here.

We also host public meetings at the knights of columbus in Berkley Mi. those are held on the 1st Monday of the month.

MOCC schedules and event link

If you look at the calendar, it's colored for May 5th... I'm darn near positive I saw a meeting for today in Royal Oak... I don't see how I could possibly be off on the month day and city, unless I saw it. Does anyone know of a meeting today, or did I somehow, go retarded and read three things wrong (very unlikely, but I suppose it's possible???)? Thanks.

If you look at the calendar, it's colored for May 5th... I'm darn near positive I saw a meeting for today in Royal Oak... I don't see how I could possibly be off on the month day and city, unless I saw it. Does anyone know of a meeting today, or did I somehow, go retarded and read three things wrong (very unlikely, but I suppose it's possible???)? Thanks.

The schedules of the compassion club is wrong on the calendar. Not sure who updates them.

The schedules of the compassion club is wrong on the calendar. Not sure who updates them.

Thanks for your help, and anyone else who helped... it's appreciated. I'll have to hit it up next month in Berkley. I'm hoping to get a patient, as I have a True living Organics harvest ready.

Archived