Very Simple Question

no#12

who to trust? I will in the end use my best discretion to and for addtional genetics. I would like to know who has had good experiences. The bad what is the point of even posting. Thanks to all there are some very important things coming around the corner in our country and others.

Guest thequietone

I have acquired clones from several members and had no problems. In the end you have to trust your own instincts as who to trust. I would try talking to them on the phone before deciding to meet them in person.

I also have had some friends that I met here on this forum that have supplied me with outstanding genetics. What part of Michigan do you live in? I can't recall if you said that before no#12.

sorry for the ambiguity, as innately those on this forum I do trust. I read some very excellent threads this morning and am very excited to provide anything that I can whether that is support at out event. I have already volunteered but never been told we need you in X capacity, I would be willing to lend even any or all my time to OUR cause over and above an in absolute protection of the fragility of where this whole mess is at. maybe ill read the rest of this post and then even look at pg.2 anyway were just as smart as computers why? the power button? most of us even more so

Some people respond, some people dont. Cant take it personal. Me personally Im not gonna hound someone so I can spend my money. Especially with todays economy theres plenty of legal patients willing to do p2p. Buy some beans, and while your waiting on those keep looking for clones. Check other forums on this board also. Good luck.

Regardless of who or where you get clones or seed stock, you should treat all newcomers to your garden as if they already have mites and pm. An ongoing, proactive preventive program to deal with these is a given anyway.

Doc Greenthumb's seed stock is stellar. Stout, vibrant, and seems to be pest and disease resistant. Maybe because they're so healthy and vibrant. He takes great care in preparing his stock for us.

I've had great results with his stuff.

Archived