Flood/drain Table?

Musashi

So I'm trying to decide what to do when I start growing to be my own Caregiver (and possible CG to other patients down the line). I've been looking into making a flood and drain table, single reservoir, single growing table. I've heard that this is a very popular and effective method, but that most people opt for individual buckets over the one table most of the time. The reason I was thinking of the table was that it would be easier given my low amount of practical experience. I have a great room to grow in (once I confirm being allowed to grow there) and want to start planning. I won't be able to actually start until I get equipment etc., which will take a while, but I want to plan and prepare all the same.

Thanks in advance for the info!

So I'm trying to decide what to do when I start growing to be my own Caregiver (and possible CG to other patients down the line). I've been looking into making a flood and drain table, single reservoir, single growing table. I've heard that this is a very popular and effective method, but that most people opt for individual buckets over the one table most of the time. The reason I was thinking of the table was that it would be easier given my low amount of practical experience. I have a great room to grow in (once I confirm being allowed to grow there) and want to start planning. I won't be able to actually start until I get equipment etc., which will take a while, but I want to plan and prepare all the same.

Thanks in advance for the info!

Welcome, Musashi! It doesn't get much easier than this... http://michiganmedicalmarijuana.org/topic/18150-need-your-grow-questions-answered-come-on-in/page__view__findpost__p__169107

Good luck!

That is some great info, and I may go that route. I'm curious about the method of one bigger tote that floods and drains a table that holds the plants. The table sits on top of the tote. My goal is to have enough space for 6 flowering plants.

Though this method here about 1-2 plants per tote looks like it might be better for quality's sake? Again, still a newbie so I may not know what I'm talking about here.