Newshawk: Kirk

Votes: 0

Pubdate: Tue, 10 May 2011

Source: Albany Democrat-Herald (OR)

Copyright: 2011 Lee Enterprises

Details: http://www.mapinc.org/media/7

Author: Ricardo Small

HOW TO FIGHT DRUG CARTELS

Two days ago, during a political discussion about border problems toward the end of a Sierra Club outing to look for Taylor's checkerspot butterflies at the Beazell Memorial Forest in Oregon, I mentioned that the Mexican drug cartels have won. There is insufficient political and financial will to launch an effective fight against those gangs.

I first heard this opinion from Charles Bowden in his book titled "Dreamland: The Way Out of Juarez." Bowden wrote that the society in that city has gone through a metamorphosis and is now governed by drug cartels.

Today's Arizona Daily Star online has an article titled: "Mexican drug gangs assuming government roles." If you want to read it, click this link: http://azstarnet.com...20caa59c25.html

The solution: legalize drugs and tax them, just like cigarettes and alcohol.

When the prohibition of alcohol was repealed, organized crime lost a major source of income and the number of violent crimes plummeted. It is obvious that present U.S. drug prohibition is not working. Continuing ineffective action is costly and does not solve the problem. It actually creates problems of overcrowded jails and courts. The drug cartels' domination spills over into the U.S.'s southwestern communities and includes law enforcement corruption.

Living in the Southwest became much more risky during the past decade. Oregon is way less dangerous than Arizona, only due to the distance from Mexico.

Ricardo Small, Albany

MAP posted-by: Richard Lake

Once again totally erroneous information. It appears their might be a bit of a conspiracy going on here. I have tried relentlesly to point that out, in my quest to try to enlighten those of you that care to listen.

Here is some Solid Evidence to debunk your tainted Propoganda Piece that you are spamming us with GreenB.

Population Arizona.... 6,590,000.....
in ...... 2008.....total crime statistics..... 289,000 ............

Oregon .... 3,825,000 .....
...................................................396,882 ............
-pg.1-6

See that crap ? Quite the frikin contrary. Half the people in OR and 38% more crime. Maybe they were talking about the Canadian border ? Fact is their facts are full of beans.

However I do know that we were busted flat out for supplying the other cartels with weapons " walking across the border " . This " Drug War " fiasco has taken an enormous toll on that country in the last 5 years.

The reason for these false propaganda programs are meant to conceal the real story. This is a plan gone hideaously totally out of control by people who should be themselves picking vegetables at 125 in the sun, instead of Creating False, Misleading and Failed Foreign Policy .

Not to mention the motives of the other purveyors of this BS ? [ kindly included in your credits and links, ty ] ........... whaaaas up ?.... who's on first ? wtf ?

Once again totally erroneous information. It appears their might be a bit of a conspiracy going on here. I have tried relentlesly to point that out, in my quest to try to enlighten those of you that care to listen.

Here is some Solid Evidence to debunk your tainted Propoganda Piece that you are spamming us with GreenB.

Population Arizona.... 6,590,000.....
in ...... 2008.....total crime statistics..... 289,000 ............

Oregon .... 3,825,000 .....
...................................................396,882 ............
-pg.1-6

See that crap ? Quite the frikin contrary. Half the people in OR and 38% more crime. Maybe they were talking about the Canadian border ? Fact is their facts are full of beans.

However I do know that we were busted flat out for supplying the other cartels with weapons " walking across the border " . This " Drug War " fiasco has taken an enormous toll on that country in the last 5 years.

The reason for these false propaganda programs are meant to conceal the real story. This is a plan gone hideaously totally out of control by people who should be themselves picking vegetables at 125 in the sun, instead of Creating False, Misleading and Failed Foreign Policy .

Not to mention the motives of the other purveyors of this BS ? [ kindly included in your credits and links, ty ] ........... whaaaas up ?.... who's on first ? wtf ?

Sola,

You might be better off directing your comments to the person that wrote the article, a Mr. Ricardo Small.

If you speak sweetly to him he might change his view.

You can do what ever you like with the information presented, totally up to you.

Have a nice night.

Sola,

You might be better off directing your comments to the person that wrote the article, a Mr. Ricardo Small.

If you speak sweetly to him he might change his view.

You can do what ever you like with the information presented, totally up to you.

Have a nice night.

This is all you can say ? You are the one responsible for putting it in these forums ! With no other comments on your part, basically implies that you support these views. Along with all the other links that are provided also by you. Asking for donations to "Fight" a war on the "Cartels".

As for Mr Small*, he can kiss my big fat azz. Be careful you don't get more poopoo on U !!! How's that ? Dick Lake ? same, same , see Mr Small* !

Small minds think alike ?

This is all you can say ? You are the one responsible for putting it in these forums ! With no other comments on your part, basically implies that you support these views. Along with all the other links that are provided also by you. Asking for donations to "Fight" a war on the "Cartels".

As for Mr Small*, he can kiss my big fat azz. Be careful you don't get more poopoo on U !!! How's that ? Dick Lake ? same, same , see Mr Small* !

Small minds think alike ?

Well? Your witty repartee has stunned me into silence.

Have a wonderful day.

Well? Your witty repartee has stunned me into silence.

Have a wonderful day.

Touche Sport. What about my conspiracy theory ? The fact that you're article is totally erroneous ? You seem like some kinda spam bot, no thoughts, just reflexes. Don't comment on this unless you care to point out that the credibility of your article has improved some.

I bet your stunned, I hope I stun some more people. We wont be led down false corridors, meant to confuse and misinform the public.

For all the good it will do, FYI , I did contact MAP and that OR rag about their false propaganda. Probably have the same affect on them, as it did you, ....oh well ....

If I get any response , I will update this thread...

The only way to fight a war is with weapons, I choose to illuminate the Gray Areas for you with the truth. Shine on, ....

Sola baby,

Based on your previous comment's it's obvious that behind that front of intelligence that you put out there is really just a spittle spewwing azzzhole that has anger problems.

Do many of us a favor and take your irrational, BORDERline paranoid, personal attacking bullsh*t some place else?

But be SURE of this; as long as the 'administrators' and the 'monitors' of this site find that my posts are in line with the intentions and purpose of this site I will continue to post whatever I 'feel' like posting and if you do not like it you can kiss my hard-muscled azz.

Now, you can get back to diddling yourself and stareing at your computer screen because I have far more important things to do than pay attention to your petty, deluded bull sh*t.

And before you come back with one of your ignorant 'macho' remarks just remember to be sure of what you wish for... you might just get it.

Happy deluded wanderings.

Touche Sport. What about my conspiracy theory ? The fact that you're article is totally erroneous ? You seem like some kinda spam bot, no thoughts, just reflexes. Don't comment on this unless you care to point out that the credibility of your article has improved some.

I bet your stunned, I hope I stun some more people. We wont be led down false corridors, meant to confuse and misinform the public.

Take a gander at my post above.

Have a nice day.

Well let it all hang out, eh ?

You have yet to deal with the fact that your post was of totally fictitious statistics, falsified claims and soliciting funds. I personally insulted the authors of these articles you posted. Then I contacted them personally to tell them of the error of their ways. Then I posted back here to let you know.

Im not having a good day, ty. My basement is leaking, I've got to take cuttings, change Lites, blah blah ....

???????????????????????

How much do they pay you ?

Well let it all hang out, eh ?

You have yet to deal with the fact that your post was of totally fictitious statistics, falsified claims and soliciting funds. I personally insulted the authors of these articles you posted. Then I contacted them personally to tell them of the error of their ways. Then I posted back here to let you know.

Im not having a good day, ty. My basement is leaking, I've got to take cuttings, change Lites, blah blah ....

???????????????????????

How much do they pay you ?

Just more evidence that you probably are an anger deluded azzhole, just as I suspected and pointed out.

Please keep making comments and proving my point.

And 'put it all out there'?

You betcha, baby.

You began the bull sh*t, not me.

And I also suspect that if you'd have bothered to read any of my other posts you wouldn't have begun to lead this 'bullsh*t parade'.

Let's give credit when credit is due I always say. The BS started with your OP.

You have had every opportunity to vindicate your OP articles. You seem to have taken it as a personal attack. That IS NOT the case.

You have learned one of the most important lessons of Plagiarism.

You have also shown some of the negative aspects of Verbal Abuse.

Let's give credit when credit is due I always say. The BS started with your OP.

You have had every opportunity to vindicate your OP articles. You seem to have taken it as a personal attack. That IS NOT the case.

You have learned one of the most important lessons of Plagiarism.

You have also shown some of the negative aspects of Verbal Abuse.

Don't have time for it.

Archived