Like Medibles?

My fiance made up a batch of oil for medibles and we have some extra available to hard cardholders only please.

Made with small trich covered trim and small bud only and it's strong. :)

This was made strictly with DJ Shorts Blueberry. :rock:

5 tablespoons made me 16 large peanut butter cookies. The recipe calls for 3 but Jenna put in 5 cause I like mine strong.

One cookie put her in lala land last night. :thumbsu:

I have a whole ball jar full available(normal size jar, about 1 1/2 cups). Enough to make LOTS of medibles.

Livingston County area....

does the oil taste like blueberries??? or the cookies for that matter?

Nope. They were peanut butter cookies so they tasted like peanut butter. :)

You'll get the benefits of the strain/oil without the turn off taste of weed in yer medibles.

GREAT for making breads, cookies, etc. :thumbsu:

You have a wider range of cooking with oil then you do with butter and you get to retain the flavor of the food, not the green nasties, lol.

And its really strong. :)

Nope. They were peanut butter cookies so they tasted like peanut butter. :)

You'll get the benefits of the strain/oil without the turn off taste of weed in yer medibles.

GREAT for making breads, cookies, etc. :thumbsu:

You have a wider range of cooking with oil then you do with butter and you get to retain the flavor of the food, not the green nasties, lol.

And its really strong. :)

thats what i need for my g-pa. he has pancreatic cancer and somehow i managed to convince his stubborn self to at least give a few tries. but he dont wanna smoke it and i dont have the room to grow enough plants to make simpson oil, but cookies that strong would be perfect, becouse he's diabetic too, so the less of the sweet stuff with the high potency sounds perfect!

thats what i need for my g-pa. he has pancreatic cancer and somehow i managed to convince his stubborn self to at least give a few tries. but he dont wanna smoke it and i dont have the room to grow enough plants to make simpson oil, but cookies that strong would be perfect, becouse he's diabetic too, so the less of the sweet stuff with the high potency sounds perfect!

Cookies may be too sweet for a diabetic I'm thinking? Gotta watch the sweets right? The strength would definetely be there though, I guarantee it. :thumbsu:

You can also make bread. My fiance makes killer banana mini breads with it as well. Its oil so you can use it for a variety of cooking/baking. :thumbsu:

Cookies may be too sweet for a diabetic I'm thinking? Gotta watch the sweets right? The strength would definetely be there though, I guarantee it. :thumbsu:

You can also make bread. My fiance makes killer banana mini breads with it as well. Its oil so you can use it for a variety of cooking/baking. :thumbsu:

yeah, if anything it would be sugar-free baked goods, or use a little splenda or equal or something. There is a movie/documentary out there called "what if cannabis cured cancer" and i recomend everyone watch it, the most up to date medical cannabis stuff ive seen. really good stuff, especially for those who are unfamiliar with marijuana, it changed my grandpas mind.

yeah, if anything it would be sugar-free baked goods, or use a little splenda or equal or something. There is a movie/documentary out there called "what if cannabis cured cancer" and i recomend everyone watch it, the most up to date medical cannabis stuff ive seen. really good stuff, especially for those who are unfamiliar with marijuana, it changed my grandpas mind.

Excellent documentary! :thumbsu:

I highly recommend The Union: The Business of Getting High. Great documentary that has changed many minds. :thumbsu:

Oil is still available to cardholders, thanks!

Archived