Jump to content

Caregiving (Providing Health Care Services) Vs. Caregiving (The Mm Kind)


Recommended Posts

For the past 10 years I have been working in group homes and private homes caring for the developmentally disabled. My job title is Caregiver or DCW (Direct Care Worker). By next year I will be looking at becoming a MM Caregiver. I just think it is kind of ironic. My job title will be universal! It's all about helping people.


So I was just curious if anyone else works in the field (Home health care , Direct care).

Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...