Temp To High In Growroom, Help!

witoke

kgb, I vent same way. (2) 1Ks in series in a 9X6 room, intake from ambient basement and exhaust back to ambient basement atmosphere. I have a window inside the grow walls though. I picked up a dual hose Whynter 14K BTU A.C., I now run the AC intake hose out the ceiling of the grow so I dont lose CO2 (pull from in between floor joyces above ceiling) and pull & cool ambient basement air then exhaust hot hose out window.

You can run single hose AC in your grow also and vent the single hose out to ambient basement if you want but it will significantly raise basement temps and you will need to put a dehuey out there too if you go that route since the AC will throw humid, hot air into your basement and it will take about 20 min for pipes to start sweating.

Im thinking of cutting a 6" hole in the rim joist to vent directly outside in the summer time, and close it off to utillize the heat generated in the winter. With one 600 last summer gr was 78-82°. Only had 1 -4" inline fan @120 cfm. Should be better this summer, but I can tell the ambient temp is higher by 5-8 °…

Archived