Chronic Pain, Auto-Accident Injury

I recently met Taz, a member of our MMJ Group. I had advertised a "Free Donation" of Northern Lights and he was the first to qualify.

In our P2P exchange, he indicated he had been injured in a car accident some years ago and had been encouraged by his then attorney to sign off on his medical benefits in exchange for a "sweetened" settlement sum.

Unfortunately the injuries Taz sustained in the earlier accident did not heal and he is now dealing with chronic pain which is so severe that work is impossible. His wife has "to do everything for me ".Every morning he awakens to an almost "unbearable" pain level of "8".

Had he NOT signed off on those medical benefits he would have had a CHANCE at getting his wife paid for the daily care she provides him...possibly for the rest of his life.

So if YOU are ever injured in a car or truck accident in the State Of Michigan, be sure to get a second opinion as to the advisability of selling out your medical rights for a "sweetened" buyout.

[Please note that this is NOT legal advice as I am not an attorney.]

Please note that Taz has found the Northern Lights medication to be very pain reducing-from the "unbearable 8" to a "bearable 4 "

Dr. Jinx

PS: If this has happened to you or someone you know, please PM me.

Guest thequietone

Sounds like your friend had a bad lawyer who was looking out for himself. Those lawyers get a third of what the settlement is after expenses. By talking your friend into taking the sweetened deal he made more money without incurring the cost of presenting the case.

Sounds like your friend had a bad lawyer who was looking out for himself. Those lawyers get a third of what the settlement is after expenses. By talking your friend into taking the sweetened deal he made more money without incurring the cost of presenting the case.

And he has robbed taz of the possibility of having some sort of income.....attendant care can pay anywhere from $10.- $18. per hour depending on a number of factors....

dr. Jinx

Archived