Certifications In Farmington Hills

Southfield Green Medical Group is opening up the week of June 27, 2011.

We are located at 27620 Farmington Rd., Suite 105, Farmington Hills, MI 48334.

Our phone is 248 848-0488, exams and certifications are made by appointment only. Our doctors are licensed and Board Certified M.D.s and D.O.s . Visit us on our website at http://www.southfieldgreenmedical.com

Medical records for review can be sent to our clinic ahead of time, please call us for our fax number or use the link on our website to e-mail your information to us. You may also bring your records with you. All patients will be seen by our doctors on site. Strict Confidentiality guaranteed.

Before the mods jump on you for advertisement, why don't you share some of your philosophies on certifications

Your doctors are licensed. Do you require they not have board discipline and have DEA registrations?

Are you Redden compliant- records required of every patient, each patient seen by a physician, follow up required and provided?

How do you address patients with no records- how do you establish a record for them and over how long do you have to see them to establish the doctor patient relationship before you consider certification?

If you have a patient that needs one of your doctors to defend them in court, are you willing to do that and at what kind of cost.

How long have you been in certifications and what was your motivation for entering the field?

And BTW, I don't do certs down there, so my feelings are to support anyone that wants to enter the field if they are doing things right. I have started several physicians off as a professional courtesy to a colleague.

Dr. Bob

PS, welcome to the MMMA.

Archived