Here To Introduce Myself

hey everybody, my name is C.J. been lurking the boards for a few days just wanted to pop in and introduce myself.

I came here mostly to learn more about the laws regarding medical marijuana in michigan

im not an mmj patient just yet, but il be moving to michigan (bridgeport) in august and hopefully get my card once im there

hey everybody, my name is C.J. been lurking the boards for a few days just wanted to pop in and introduce myself.

I came here mostly to learn more about the laws regarding medical marijuana in michigan

im not an mmj patient just yet, but il be moving to michigan (bridgeport) in august and hopefully get my card once im there

howdy partner

Welcome to the family. More the merrier!

Welcome Tommy. a bit of into for you.

Bridgeport is in Saginaw County. Currently, Saginaw County is a non friendly MMJ area from what i understand. im very close to that area and try to keep up with whos doing what.

with that said, midland county isnt that good either, while bay county (both next to saginaw county), seem to be good.

bridgeport is closer to genesee county, like bay city, genesee county tends to be more friendly.

considering your in somewhat of a local area to me, when you get settled in, pm me any info or questions you have. you can ofcourse ask any questions of the local area before you head here. one thing i will say, i hope your move is employment related, cuz if your looking to move here for work, you best have a shoe in somewhere already.

im not on daily here, but will try to give you the answers that i can. lived in this area my entire life, and my work has normally had me on the roads.

Archived