I'm All For Norml....but:

Where are they?

I see no ads on TV or in papers or magazines EXCEPT in MARIJUANA magazines!

WTF?

You do not "Preach to the Choir" so to speak, especially when people are making donations that PAY for those ads.

WHY are there no Ad's on Mainstream TV to counter-attack all the "Pot is a gateway drug" or "Just say no" ads???

Ad's in Rolling Stone, High-Times and SKUNK--- REALLY!?

Why Not the NY Times, Washington Post and the L.A Times???

Why not a 1-2 min Ad 1-2x a week on NBC/MSNBC or ON LINE at News sites???

And WHERE are they in our State (or others) when our Gov. & Atty. Gen. are trying to take away the rights allowed us by the LAW that was VOTED IN by THE PEOPLE?

Just having a few people with signs at a rally, or a couple speakers at a public hearing is NOT enough to be asking for constant donations from their members IMO....

MMMA does WAY more for furthering the cause- not only here in our State- but all over the Country, with little or no credit given for progress made.... and you aren't always asking for constant financial support! JMO

Most, if not all, of the people that started MMMA were NORML members.

NORML coaxed MMP to fund the signature campaign for proposal #1 to be on the ballot in 2008.

Members constantly are exchanging ideas about how to generate effective change. Some get implemented. (when the herd of cats can agree)

Where are they?

I see no ads on TV or in papers or magazines EXCEPT in MARIJUANA magazines!

WTF?

You do not "Preach to the Choir" so to speak, especially when people are making donations that PAY for those ads.

WHY are there no Ad's on Mainstream TV to counter-attack all the "Pot is a gateway drug" or "Just say no" ads???

Ad's in Rolling Stone, High-Times and SKUNK--- REALLY!?

Why Not the NY Times, Washington Post and the L.A Times???

Why not a 1-2 min Ad 1-2x a week on NBC/MSNBC or ON LINE at News sites???

And WHERE are they in our State (or others) when our Gov. & Atty. Gen. are trying to take away the rights allowed us by the LAW that was VOTED IN by THE PEOPLE?

Just having a few people with signs at a rally, or a couple speakers at a public hearing is NOT enough to be asking for constant donations from their members IMO....

MMMA does WAY more for furthering the cause- not only here in our State- but all over the Country, with little or no credit given for progress made.... and you aren't always asking for constant financial support! JMO

MINORML is going to be changing very soon,this from keith stroup himself!.......one of the board memebers was talking with national about this very subject and the heads kicked him off the board because of it.

MINORML is nothing but a bunch of old hippies, I went to hash bash last year and it was the biggest waste of my time,$,and life! the 1/4 meeting that was held that weekend was a short meeting where that handed out awards said a few prayers (WTF!) and then said "see in the smoke tent"......smoke tent....i didn't come here to get high (well i did but not just that)

when UPNORML was still around we had the BEST 1/4 meeting. full of info,and guest speakers...the thing lasted all day! then MINORML steps in and says it's to conffusing for MI and UP NORML so we need to disolve up into MI......so they took all the money we had raised (lots of $ at that)and we are now MINORML!

minorml its all about the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

sorry for venting but I'm glad it's not just me/us that see's what is going on........hope by fall to see some change!

Archived