What Is It?

grumpyfoxtwo

I have not seen any spots or spider webs. Must be mildew is there any way to fix it ?

Welcome to the neighborhood...

Serenade is a good product for powdery mildew 1oz per gallon of water saturate be sure to get under leafs every 7-10 days until under control. Azemax is a good one for spider mites. I alternate between Azemax and an all organic peppermint hemp soap solution (1oz per gallon of water) than really works very well at getting rid of spider mites.

I run 60'degrees at lights off and during lighted hours I've been lucky to keep temp between 80'- 86' degrees and humidity normally 40-50% on the hottest day, but have had times where it hit 80% humidity.(I do run dehumidifier when needed)

Be sure you have your humidity in check same with heat. Lots of info in forum threads on grow room construction.

Invest in a magnifier prices rum the gambit I paid $10.00 for a 10x power X 20mm diameter jewelers style loop. Get to know your crop! Educate yourself about all aspects of the strain(s) and whatever growing medium you're using. It doesn't happen over night but when you do it right the rewards are worth the time and work, and it is work. (But its also a great hobby)

The grow forums here are a lot more informative than me. Really good easy to follow instructions on pest and mildew control. Proper ventilation for your type of grow area, just tons of some of the best proven growing information you'll find anywhere.

Archived