Paranoid Zealot

Nice! Great messaging ideas. I like it when it comes together.

yeah, that is pretty good, but i think that "paranoid zealot" phrase would resonate pretty much only with the democrat party type. Most of the dems already are on board with the mmj thing.

We are looking to get some of the other side on board with us.

Look for phraseology that will resonate with gop types, not necessarily actually gop voters, but just the type. Look for words and phrases that evoke imagery/feelings of "government run amok" or "constitution haters" or "wasters of tax dollars" or "abusers of little old ladies and sick people who are doing this for personal profit" (include with ideas like "overtime for appearing in court on tax money" or "these anti mmj cops are looking to keep cashing in on an bonanza of overtime pay for filling out marijuana arrest paperwork" or "they are fighting to keep the golden goose of drug war overtime pay alive, which is breaking the back of taxpayers" or "the well paid drug war commandos in the police dept and DA offices are afraid of losing their overtime meal tickets" and such)

Piggy back off of years of talk radio propaganda. Co-opt it for our own ends.

How about "conspiracy theorist" for those who claim mmj is just a trojan horse to get marijuana legalized?

"the well paid drug war commandos in the police dept and DA offices are afraid of losing their overtime meal tickets" and such)

How much do those swat raids cost? I wonder what percentage of them find an unarmed suspect? Probably the vast majority, right? Seeing as a single knock on the door by one cop would suffice in those situations, it does look like a colossal waste of taxpayer money. "Stop spending what we don't have to keep people from having what we think they shouldn't have!" "Why should we have to pay glorified lifeguards huge salaries with lifetime benefits and pensions to keep people from hurting themselves? Do we pay billions for lifeguards to stand on bridges to keep them from jumping?"

Archived