Caregiver In Up Accepting Pateints

Beastie Bloomz

Hi

Im accpeting new pateints in the UP Baraga area mostly but Im willing to work with you and deliver.I only provide Top Grade Medicines I dont use pesticides or fugicides I dont get bugs or mold.I also flush,dry and cure my medicine just right to provide you with a glistening bud that reminds you of a crisp winter morning.I have meds available now as long as your a patient or caregiver I can provide you with some of the finest meds you have ever seen and they never run out.I run new set of strains all the time and work them to perfection.I consider myself an artist not just a grower that takes pride in his work.I currently have 3 strains available all genetics where aquired through genuine breeder seeds from breeders so you can be rest assured that your getting the real thing always.

Querkle (Purple Urkle x Spacequeen)

Purple Wreck (Purple Urkle x Train Wreck)

Bubblegum (Th Seeds)

Please contact me with any questions and lets start getting you properly medicated.

Thanx

Beastie Bloomz

Hi

Im accpeting new pateints in the UP Baraga area mostly but Im willing to work with you and deliver.I only provide Top Grade Medicines I dont use pesticides or fugicides I dont get bugs or mold.I also flush,dry and cure my medicine just right to provide you with a glistening bud that reminds you of a crisp winter morning.I have meds available now as long as your a patient or caregiver I can provide you with some of the finest meds you have ever seen and they never run out.I run new set of strains all the time and work them to perfection.I consider myself an artist not just a grower that takes pride in his work.I currently have 3 strains available all genetics where aquired through genuine breeder seeds from breeders so you can be rest assured that your getting the real thing always.

Querkle (Purple Urkle x Spacequeen)

Purple Wreck (Purple Urkle x Train Wreck)

Bubblegum (Th Seeds)

Please contact me with any questions and lets start getting you properly medicated.

Thanx

Beastie Bloomz

Hi! This is Dr Bo from PreventMD and Gateways Certification Centers. I'm looking for more providers to add to my growing list so that I may refer patients we certify that don't have providers, someone they can contact for medicine. Let me know if you are interested and contact information if so.

Dr. Bo

Guest Happy Guy

Hi! This is Dr Bo from PreventMD and Gateways Certification Centers. I'm looking for more providers to add to my growing list so that I may refer patients we certify that don't have providers, someone they can contact for medicine. Let me know if you are interested and contact information if so.

Dr. Bo

Dr. Bo,

You should understand that the same reason a doctor can't 'prescribe' and has to 'recommend' applies to why a doctor can't refer a supplier. You could lose your license to practice medicine. You had better wait until it is rescheduled before doing this in public. See an attorney.

How do you not get bugs? Well, you don't expose the plants to the outdoors, or to anything (especially soil) that's been left outdoors. The only bugs I've ever encountered in my veg room has been aphids in spring/early summer due to leaving the window open for ventilation. One dose of Neem oil cures that within a day or two. Flower room never gets bugs because it's not exposed to the outside environment. If a grower has problems with bugs then he's doing something wrong!

Beastie: nice to see another quality grower in the U.P. I'm up in Houghton myself. All the best!

How do you not get bugs? Well, you don't expose the plants to the outdoors, or to anything (especially soil) that's been left outdoors. The only bugs I've ever encountered in my veg room has been aphids in spring/early summer due to leaving the window open for ventilation. One dose of Neem oil cures that within a day or two. Flower room never gets bugs because it's not exposed to the outside environment. If a grower has problems with bugs then he's doing something wrong!

Beastie: nice to see another quality grower in the U.P. I'm up in Houghton myself. All the best!

Dont ever bring outside clones or plants into your area.Shower and change clothes before going into your gardens.No pets in gardens.Wash all walls and floors with ONA two part cleaner and last but now least set of a bug bomb before each grow.I do all this before each grow check out the video of my garden to see what I mean.This last harvest weighed in at 5.3 lbs from 12 plants trust me Im good.

Peace

Dr. Bo

Good to hear from you DOC I will shoot you my number.I can also send you new certifications.

Thanx

BB

News flash, you said you harvested 5.3 pounds in one grow and you posted a video of it (evidence)! You are posting stuff that any Police officer can look up publicly. This is the most blatently illegal thing I think I've seen posted on here.

A respectable caregiver would post a video about perpetual harvesting of their legal limit over time, not there 5.3lb all at once grow. Medical marijuana is about staying in your limits so that you won't get busted and not be able to provide to your patients. The legal limit per patient is 2.5 ounces. Unless you have paperwork for like 20+ people through some sort of cooperative grow, then you aren't following the letter of the law.

I'm not a moderator but you might want to consider editing your posts so that it doesn't say things that are completly illegal.

News flash, you said you harvested 5.3 pounds in one grow and you posted a video of it (evidence)! You are posting stuff that any Police officer can look up publicly. This is the most blatently illegal thing I think I've seen posted on here.

A respectable caregiver would post a video about perpetual harvesting of their legal limit over time, not there 5.3lb all at once grow. Medical marijuana is about staying in your limits so that you won't get busted and not be able to provide to your patients. The legal limit per patient is 2.5 ounces. Unless you have paperwork for like 20+ people through some sort of cooperative grow, then you aren't following the letter of the law.

I'm not a moderator but you might want to consider editing your posts so that it doesn't say things that are completly illegal.

I gotta say Im with you on this one... Enough trying to brag... maybe watch yourself and be a lil more careful about what your putting out into the public domain so that you can continue to even have patients! Looks like you have your grow setup down but you might want to work on your common sense and security a lil bit!

I never said I still had 5.3 lbs I said thats what I harvested it called overages.Am I right? Isnt this the exact situation for which overages where intended?It's not my fault my plants grow pounds while others grow onces.And for the record I never showed you 5.3lbs of marijuana on video .Did I? No Just plants growing.Maybe I am growing for a co op who knows.

Peace

Guest Happy Guy

I never said I still had 5.3 lbs I said thats what I harvested it called overages.Am I right? Isnt this the exact situation for which overages where intended?It's not my fault my plants grow pounds while others grow onces.And for the record I never showed you 5.3lbs of marijuana on video .Did I? No Just plants growing.Maybe I am growing for a co op who knows.

Peace

Back to reality...

You can have 2.5 ounces per patient. People who say they are growing for a dispensary or co-op get no more slack than people growing for their registered patients. If you are caught with any more than 2.5 per your registered patients you will probably go to jail and be a grower no longer.

Dont ever bring outside clones or plants into your area.Shower and change clothes before going into your gardens.No pets in gardens.Wash all walls and floors with ONA two part cleaner and last but now least set of a bug bomb before each grow.I do all this before each grow check out the video of my garden to see what I mean.This last harvest weighed in at 5.3 lbs from 12 plants trust me Im good.

Peace

I already operate a very surgical garden but as with all there is more Thanks for the added tip about the bug bomb. I will add that to my routine.

Overages mean having more medication than you need, not having more marijuana than the legal limit you are allowed.

Having more dried bud than you are legally allowed is clearly a crime. Doesn't really take much thought to figure that out.

Overages mean having more medication than you need, not having more marijuana than the legal limit you are allowed.

Having more dried bud than you are legally allowed is clearly a crime. Doesn't really take much thought to figure that out.

Lets please just get back to me seeking patients Im not one of the guys thats looking to screw anyone or give people tainted meds.All Im trying to do is gain a few more patients thats it Im not here to argue or make any enemies.Thank you for your advice and I wish you the biggest budz and most bountiful harvest.

Peace

I already operate a very surgical garden but as with all there is more Thanks for the added tip about the bug bomb. I will add that to my routine.

No problem I always have time to help a fellow grower Im really obsessed over having things clean and sterile because it allows me to put all my effort into making great meds and not fixing problems.

Peace

Archived