Free Pot For Voters Registration..

happygolucky

LANSING, Mich. (AP) -- An offer by a Michigan business to give free medical marijuana to patients who register to vote has drawn scrutiny from the state attorney general.

TV stations WILX and WNEM report Your Healthy Choice Clinic in Lansing was publicizing the offer on its website for a half gram of marijuana or edible marijuana product in an effort to educate about an upcoming city council election and Lansing's medical marijuana ordinance.

Owner Shekina Pena says it's not an effort to buy votes.

Thursday morning, the offer wasn't visible on the website. An email seeking comment was sent to the clinic.

Attorney General Bill Schuette said in a statement Wednesday his office was reviewing the matter.

Michigan voters agreed in 2008 to legalize marijuana for the treatment of some health problems.

AP

http://www.wzzm13.com/rss/article/173333/14/Free-pot-for-voter-registration-drawing-scrutiny

I hope I posted this all the right way.. I did put a link here.. I think that's right.. if not, please forgive me.. :rolleyes:

LANSING, Mich. (AP) -- An offer by a Michigan business to give free medical marijuana to patients who register to vote has drawn scrutiny from the state attorney general.

TV stations WILX and WNEM report Your Healthy Choice Clinic in Lansing was publicizing the offer on its website for a half gram of marijuana or edible marijuana product in an effort to educate about an upcoming city council election and Lansing's medical marijuana ordinance.

Owner Shekina Pena says it's not an effort to buy votes.

Thursday morning, the offer wasn't visible on the website. An email seeking comment was sent to the clinic.

Attorney General Bill Schuette said in a statement Wednesday his office was reviewing the matter.

Michigan voters agreed in 2008 to legalize marijuana for the treatment of some health problems.

AP

http://www.wzzm13.com/rss/article/173333/14/Free-pot-for-voter-registration-drawing-scrutiny

I hope I posted this all the right way.. I did put a link here.. I think that's right.. if not, please forgive me.. :rolleyes:

Archived