hello everybody my name is Jason,just thought id introduce myself as ive been on the sight for a while yet have faild to do so.Anyhow im married im 35yrs old i have 7 yes u read that right 7 children that range in age from 16 to 5.im from Monroe county Mi. i was born at the local hospital and have lived in the area my whole life. In 2009 i graduated from monroe county comm collage with an assoc. of applied science specilizing in culinary skills managment i do love to cook!I have worked in a resturant in some compacity for the past 19 yrs. IN mid winter of 2010 i fell and broke my neck at the 5th and 6th vertibret. so i havent been in a kitchen since,i miss it so much.I have been growing medical marijuana for a little over a year,for myself and two elderly paitents one with fibro myalga and the other has hep c and a brain injurie as i said they are elderly and on fixed incomes so they cannot afford to give any sort of donation but they both try to give a lil somthing.I belive together we will all overgrow the government peace to all

post-22612-0-84227900-1313864676_thumb.jpg

welcome out of the shadows friend,hope to hear some cooking tips from you in the future and good looking out on your patients,its crucial people like you are there to fill the gap for people that cant afford to pay for the herb thats not covered by insurance but offers great relief and a more normal life for so many- :goodjob:

Archived