Help From Ohio

Hello to everyone who reads this post. Im an amputee from Ohio and they give me pain pills and psych pills out the a** but none of them work and im verry big fan of medical mari its more like magical mari to me and its the only thing that helps or actually works can some one pleas give me info on how to go about getting my card... so im moving to Michigan just for this reason and i would like to start the process before i arive if any one could give me info on this i would appreciate it greatly thanks Gregery

First, you need to locate a Medical Marijuana-friendly general practitioner in the area you are moving to, and have ALL your Medical records sent to them... ask for a hard copy for your records- just in case.

Then set-up an appointment to meet with your new doctor, and explain your situation.

You can not apply for the license until you are a Michigan Resident and have a Michigan I.D-- but having a Doctor ahead of time that is willing to work with you will help make it go all the faster once you are here... and establishes a relationship with them AND shows you are their PATIENT-- not just hitting up a clinic for a Med Card.

yea i found a place in Ann Arbor just now thanx to u ... and they basicly said the same i will have a appointment with them sunday and they said just bring my subscribed pills with me and so forth so on and they will have me on my merry way to being legal thank you

Hello Ohio.

When you're ready, Michigan may have the starting materials for the first needs of Ohio.

What we saw in Michigan is the needs of our patients. Supplies were short. Our needs are no longer required to be supplemented from outside sources.

We have supply for you when you are ready. Just to help you get up and running.

I'm sure there are many great growers in Ohio .. good stuff rubs off :)

Archived