Caregiver Needed For A Friend Washtenaw/lenawee

annerkey

I believe she has found someone. Thank you -so- much to everyone who came forward and offered your help!! We greatly appreciate it! I do run into people looking all that time so you might be hearing from me again. :)

Stay well! *HuGS* Trish

Heyas :)

A very good friend of mine recently got her paperwork signed and is in need of a caregiver, please. (I went to school with her so I've known her for 20+ years and she is an absolute doll :) ) She'd like to have her caregiver picked out before she sends in her paperwork so she doesn't have to do a change of caregiver form later on, if possible. She lives in Adrian but we're looking in Washtenaw and Lenawee counties. :)

Like most of us, she is on a tight income and if I had to approximate...I'd say she'd probably use about an ounce and a half to at the most, 2 ozs.

I'm not going to list her medical issues here, you two can discuss that. :) Hopefully someone can help her out as she hasn't been having much luck.

Thank you so much!! I greatly appreciate it! :)

*HuGS*

Trish

Heyas :)

A very good friend of mine recently got her paperwork signed and is in need of a caregiver, please. (I went to school with her so I've known her for 20+ years and she is an absolute doll :) ) She'd like to have her caregiver picked out before she sends in her paperwork so she doesn't have to do a change of caregiver form later on, if possible. She lives in Adrian but we're looking in Washtenaw and Lenawee counties. :)

Like most of us, she is on a tight income and if I had to approximate...I'd say she'd probably use about an ounce and a half to at the most, 2 ozs.

I'm not going to list her medical issues here, you two can discuss that. :) Hopefully someone can help her out as she hasn't been having much luck.

Thank you so much!! I greatly appreciate it! :)

*HuGS*

Trish

Has your friend looked into joining a Compassion club?

Archived