Chickens?

Seems he may be on to something.

The mans father has been sick for some time has not been able to golf in years!

Two weeks after starting to eat the eggs he is mobile again and played his first 9 holes this summer in a long time.

I couldn't tell you what all goes into his mix, I am trying to get in touch with him to get a egg and have in sent out to be tested.

would be pretty sweet.

stems are said to contain both gram positive and gram negative anti-biotic properties. that came out in studies done back in the 70s.

Hey there, I raise chickens and sell the eggs daily. I also give my birds the stalks, trim I don't use, male plants and they just love 'em! I can throw a 4 foot male in there and in a couple hours it is gone. The only thing I can say is my eggs are sold so fast I'm usually sold out by noon everyday! The customers say the eggs are the best they ever had! Maybe I'm on to something but my birds seem pretty happy and give me at least an egg/day from each consistently.

we gave ours all the garbage the pigs wouldn't eat. they eat anything, great for getting rid of plant evidence.

BunnyPOO is usable immediately, we use that in all our gardening , fabulous yields!

I always thought so too. but only if it's where the urine can run off. I collected some from in the barn where the rain can't wash and it killed a flower bed.

Archived