New And Need A Few Questions Answered

joeyrss

I sent info my SSI application so now I wait for that and the doctor's letter, but hopefully the male doctor does not give her crap about it. Thanks for the info, I would ideally like to find someone (caregiver) within an hour drive to Muskegon.

you will need to get your dr cert, your paperwork and the application sent in to the registry department 1st. send it certified mail, so you know when they recieved it. be sure Everything is in its proper order as explained previously before you mail it out.

once you mail it out. you can start contacting folks, and perhaps find a CG you can work with. with that said, i highly doubt any of them will sign you on until 21days past the day your application was received as shown by the return receipt you get when your item is delivered via certified mail.

once 21 days are past, keep all the paperwork, watch for your check to be cashed, get a copy of the cashed check showing state of michigan deposit stamp, and then you should be able to find a CG the will sign you on.

you must wait 21 days After they Received the application packet, before one can be considered accepted to the program. Providing you have not received a certified letter of denial.

GET CANNABIS OIL!!!!

I have horrible eczema too, and got horrible side effects from using those awful creams for years as well. On a whim I tried mixing some cannabis oil with lotion and rubbing it on the affected regions of my body. The effect was MIRACULOUS! I have been taking hot showers for the first time since i was 14. It's gone down tremendously. In the meantime buy shea butter and use that. I use the "Suave" brand lotion with shea butter in it, and it helps immensely as well. :thumbsu: If you can't get cannabis oil yet I HIGHLY recommend you pick some up.

Archived