Make Some Genius Please Doc!

bugler

So it seems Doc is killing it with his S1's. Reports of problems that folks have with other breeder's s1's seem to be rare with Docs lineup. You're doing something right doc!

So whatever magic you work, work it on the genius clone. Purty Puhlease?

C99 is amazing, but over-worked and widely available. Kushes are cool to get outside of the cali clone scene. But nobody seems to have a good Apollo 11 offering, much less a spot on copy of the genius clone. Your consistency, lack of herms, and spot on capturing of the original cut is seriously needed by genius. I'm not in a locale where I can pick up clones, so like many I'd have to fly across the country, hunt around for the collectors, sort through the liars and mislabled cuts, and even then people say many genius lines have gotten tired by now after countless generations of cloning and neglect.

Please give us a genius! I think there is plenty of demand, so what say you other members? Can we convince Doc to make some Genius seed?

• 4 weeks later...

So it seems Doc is killing it with his S1's. Reports of problems that folks have with other breeder's s1's seem to be rare with Docs lineup. You're doing something right doc!

So whatever magic you work, work it on the genius clone. Purty Puhlease?

C99 is amazing, but over-worked and widely available. Kushes are cool to get outside of the cali clone scene. But nobody seems to have a good Apollo 11 offering, much less a spot on copy of the genius clone. Your consistency, lack of herms, and spot on capturing of the original cut is seriously needed by genius. I'm not in a locale where I can pick up clones, so like many I'd have to fly across the country, hunt around for the collectors, sort through the liars and mislabled cuts, and even then people say many genius lines have gotten tired by now after countless generations of cloning and neglect.

Please give us a genius! I think there is plenty of demand, so what say you other members? Can we convince Doc to make some Genius seed?

Yes, we have our own process for making S1s, so what you get are uniform, hermie free and yet have some hybrid vigour. I'll look at Genius though we have a lot on our plate

I started original Grimm Bros Apollo 11 from seed in 1998. When I was raided in 2009 and the cops chopped down my mother in front of me, I actually cried. I've tried five different supposedly high quality strains since then, but none of them have been close to the cerebral, uplifting effect of Apollo 11. I would pay about any price for a replacement. I am guardedly optimistic about the Endless Sky seeds I have just started, but we'll see.

I second the motion.

• 4 weeks later...

The good Doctor has so many strains now, it would take years to grow them all out. But I am always up for something new & different as well. May as well make it tougher to choose. If I was going to add to the 'wish list', a nice circa 1975 Gold Colombian S-1 would be very cool. But I'm thinking you'd need a time machine to pull that off. I can dream, can't I?

• 4 months later...

H

The good Doctor has so many strains now, it would take years to grow them all out. But I am always up for something new & different as well. May as well make it tougher to choose. If I was going to add to the 'wish list', a nice circa 1975 Gold Colombian S-1 would be very cool. But I'm thinking you'd need a time machine to pull that off. I can dream, can't I?

Have you tried our Columbian Skies? Matanuska Thunderfuck is now available in fems too