Ann Arbor Clinic

Deetle

My friend in Ann Arbor was looking for a clinic that was no cert, no pay. He is kinda nervous about a brain tumor diagnosis he received last week and has already chemo scheduled.

I remember reading someone going to AA clinic like this but the search has been like a needle in a haystack.

My friend in Ann Arbor was looking for a clinic that was no cert, no pay. He is kinda nervous about a brain tumor diagnosis he received last week and has already chemo scheduled.

I remember reading someone going to AA clinic like this but the search has been like a needle in a haystack.

I sent you a PM. Medcnman.

Just curious, what is a no cert, no pay clinic?

If your friend is looking for "no pay" access to cannabis I believe Blueberry is running a Farmer's Market in Jackson where cancer patients get free simpson oil. Not sure what we can do with a "no cert" part except take your diagnosis to any MM doctor- or perhaps even your oncologist- and then wait 20 days (or have a card-holding friend drop by Jackson) :thumbsu:

Hopefully you know there is a body of research on cannabis for treatment of brain cancer that looks somewhat more positive than the chemo-poison the doctors peddle. Good luck to your friend. We just found out my cousin- 24 years old, 3 kids and married to a Pastor- has terminal brain cancer and about 12 months left.

He lets the rain fall on both the good and the evil.

I believe Deetle means there would be no charge if the doctor won't sign the certification for some reason.

My clinic in Lansing operates that way, charges $100 only upon certification. This way the doctor is paid for his time as an independent consultant, not for his signature. However, your records must meet state law so you won't get to see him until I analyze the records for compliance first. Hit me with a PM if you need more info. Can see your buddy Saturday in Lansing.

• 2 weeks later...

@ lawyercaregiver - Green Cross is correct. My friend was only interested in going to a no cert, no pay clinic like some of his family did up north. He did receive his cert last week and is patiently waiting the "reject period". I will certainly pass on the info about the Simpson's Oil. Thank you.

I'm sorry to hear about your cousin. I will keep her and her family in my prayers.

Archived