Joe Help Me Please I Need A Protest At My Township Next Week.

Guest zigg01

My township is trying to force me to live in a black mold infested trailer.My property has 2 lots for a trailer We pulled a new one in on an empty lot.Clarence township they refuse to give me any aplications for permits and refuse to take money for any permits.I had a problem with a board member a few years ago he wanted my property to dig sand and sell it.And now he harasses me and a buddy of his pulled in a new trailer and the towship let him do it.I need a protest and the media their.The township said they were gonna force me out of the township.

My township is trying to force me to live in a black mold infested trailer.My property has 2 lots for a trailer We pulled a new one in on an empty lot.Clarence township they refuse to give me any aplications for permits and refuse to take money for any permits.I had a problem with a board member a few years ago he wanted my property to dig sand and sell it.And now he harasses me and a buddy of his pulled in a new trailer and the towship let him do it.I need a protest and the media their.The township said they were gonna force me out of the township.

Is the reason they won't give you a permit, because you're a patient?

Ziggy, Let's set up a meeting with the township and see if we can't find out what their issues are. If they are acting illegally I'm sure we can force them to comply. Even elected officials must comply with the law. Thanks, Joe

Archived