Lose Of Saliva Remedies

opietaylor

My Aunt Bee has had cancer for quite a while and recently has lost the ability to manufacture needed amounts of saliva. Would appreciate other's ideas and thoughts on what medible concoction might work best to stimulate her saliva production. Personally I think simpson oil in a lollipop might work best. Thank You, Opie

• 3 weeks later...

My Aunt Bee has had cancer for quite a while and recently has lost the ability to manufacture needed amounts of saliva. Would appreciate other's ideas and thoughts on what medible concoction might work best to stimulate her saliva production. Personally I think simpson oil in a lollipop might work best. Thank You, Opie

Makes sense to me. Sometimes medibles make my "cotton mouth" worse. I will here make a shameless plug for a product I developed on my website. Not saying it's the cure, but rather a remedy for cotton mouth, red eyes etc. Take a look: http://www.emeraldcityoasis.com/products/ecos-trip-essentials-kit

I apologize if this is not allowed, you can remove the link. And btw, I am a MI resident. The website has a virtual post office with a CA address.

The other thing I find helpful: find a strain that has a low rating for dry mouth. Leafly.com does a good job with strain reviews, and there is a rating for unwanted effects such as anxiety, dry mouth etc.

Whatever you find, good luck. When someone has cancer, you want to do everything you can to make their recovery and treatment as comfortable as possible.

One of the people in the clare county compassion club, Richard, Has a patient who was experiencing the exact same thing.. the radiation therapy had burned out his saliva glands he said.. He began taking a glycerin tincture called Mediglyc made by medicated Mike.. It made the saliva glands start working again is what richard said.. (I believe him)

Archived