Patient In Need Of A Good Caregiver

I have been a patient for 2 years now, I have my paperwork and letter stating I am active and I should be getting my renewal card in the next few weeks as stated by the letter. I sent my renewal paperwork in at the end of October. I am in need of a good caregiver that needs a good patient in the downriver area. I had a real good caregiver at first but my brother in law got his caregiver card and talked me into signing him as he could give me good deals....this only lasted a few months before he dropped me without telling me until the last minute. Since then I have signed on with a dispensary as that is the only place I know to get meds. I am on disability as I have had 3 lower back surgeries and can no longer work. Being honest, i am not looking for free meds but would like someone with reasonable donations. I am a dependable patient as I do not take any kind of pain pills so i rely only on medical marihuana for my needs so i will be a dependable patient, just looking for the right caregiver. I dont have alot of experience with caregivers as I stated I had a really good one when i first signed and then my brother in law. Please only PM me if u know of a GOOD caregiver or if u are one yourself. I will get back with you however you would like ( email or phone ) at the information u give me. Thank you for your time.

edited

I have been a patient for 2 years now, I have my paperwork and letter stating I am active and I should be getting my renewal card in the next few weeks as stated by the letter. I sent my renewal paperwork in at the end of October. I am in need of a good caregiver that needs a good patient in the downriver area. I had a real good caregiver at first but my brother in law got his caregiver card and talked me into signing him as he could give me good deals....this only lasted a few months before he dropped me without telling me until the last minute. Since then I have signed on with a dispensary as that is the only place I know to get meds. I am on disability as I have had 3 lower back surgeries and can no longer work. Being honest, i am not looking for free meds but would like someone with reasonable donations. I am a dependable patient as I do not take any kind of pain pills so i rely only on medical marihuana for my needs so i will be a dependable patient, just looking for the right caregiver. I dont have alot of experience with caregivers as I stated I had a really good one when i first signed and then my brother in law. Please only PM me if u know of a GOOD caregiver or if u are one yourself. I will get back with you however you would like ( email or phone ) at the information u give me. Thank you for your time.

Archived