Alabamas Mm Proposal

Medcnman

If you have a few minutes, check out the proposal for Alabamas Medical Marijuana Program. It allows for 2 caregivers though only one can cultivate. Not sure how that works. They also have outlined compassion centers. All in all, so long as they implement it, its not too bad.

http://medicalmarijuana.procon.org/sourcefiles/alabama-hb-25-2012.pdf

Medcnman.

Just wondering if u knew anything about Ohio . I heard they had an awesome bill written up and were collecting signatures but have heard anything else . Ohio has already been decriminalized since the 70's for an ounce and under . For the most part I never had a cop give me crap in Ohio. A couple $100 civil infraction tickets and that's it . NOW if u have a bowl papers couple different bags of meds they can give u a drug abuse charge which is a misdemeanor but the only people I know who got one of those were being complete a holes to the police . So as much as I love the great state of Michigan , if things don't change here I'm moving back if they pass the law there . I hears they have co ops , dispensaries , clubs and about everything else covered in their bill . I's dotted and T's crossed .

Archived