Rep Barnett - District 37 Coffee Hour To Talk About Your Concerns

Please consider just going to check it out and if the time is right, bring up your mmj concerns. Most of these folks are very approachable and easy to talk to.

Rep Barnett voted 'YES' on all four of the recent House bills. Recall we wanted to defeat those bills.

Coffee Hour Tomorrow in Farmington

I’m writing to remind you that I hold regular coffee hours in both Farmington and Farmington Hills. My next coffee hour is tomorrow, May 12 at 10a.m at Panera Bread, 34635 Grand River Ave in Farmington .

I hope you’ll be able to join me for an informal discussion about the issues that matter most to you and your family. The Legislature is currently dealing with a wide range of issues, and I want to answer any questions or concerns you have about my work here.

Affordable Care Act Town Hall with Congressman Gary Peters

I am also pleased to announce I will be hosting an informative Town Hall with special guest Congressman Gary Peters (D-Michigan) to discuss the Affordable Care Act and its impact on your healthcare.

Experts on the health care legislation specific to Michigan will join us to explain recent changes to healthcare and answer questions. The event is free and open to the public.

Where: Costick Center—Conway Hall: 28600 Eleven Mile Road in Farmington Hills

When: Monday, May 21, 2012

Time: 9:30-11:30 a.m.

If you can’t attend either of these upcoming events, feel free to contact my office with any thoughts, questions or concerns you might have. You can reach me toll-free at (888) 642-4037 or by email at

I’d love to hear from you!

Sincerely,

State Representative Vicki Barnett

37th House District

• 3 weeks later...