Gifts From Patients

Faygo

On 6/3/2020 at 3:19 PM, petercasts said:

hi there. Interesting thread, but is somebody can tell the end of the story about the romulan grown. I am searching for information because I want to buy and to grown some seeds too

yeh, it would be interesting to look at the result, how the romulan seeds have grown. About the stories when patients give gifts, my aunt is a doctor and she told me that a lot of patients want to give some presents after treatment. This of course is not very acceptable, and she often refuses. Especially when it comes to donation. Those patients who are very grateful to her still figure out how to thank her. Very often they give her flowers and chocolate and also, different gift baskets. Thanks to all useful services, it is very easy to order the delivery of such gift baskets directly to her home. The funniest gifts she received were a figure of a human skeleton, a pink doctor's costume and a puppy, lol. I would like to hear more funny stories.

Edited by andreright