Planet Green Trees Tonight!

jamieuke

Planet Green Trees Radio Tonight! 8-10 pm

Planet Green Trees Radio

www.planetgreentrees.com

347-326-9626

Hosted by attorney Michael Komorn and Chad from Birmingham Compassion-

Tonight's guest- Rep Jeff Irwin, a true friend to the cannabis community, from Ann Arbor who has signed onto the, soon to be introduced, Provisioning Center Act and who is also working on very important legislation to decriminalize cannabis, reform forfeiture laws, allow for industrial use of hemp and other considerations, will be on to discuss recent events and what is happening in the legislature.

Monday's special edition show was amongst the most listened in our show's history, and continues to be listened to heavily from the archives-We will keep the McQueen decision going tonight, as well as go over the Dr. Harwell legal situation (much thanks to Eric Van Dussen for providing details as timely as possible).

Plus- Michael's rant and other current news.

--Find out if you can legally pass a joint anymore. What about caregiver to caregiver transfer of clones? What will you do with your overages? If you have rec'd a recommendation from Dr. Harwell, is it still good, and should you consider being re-certified? Ask Michael Komorn tonight!--

Sent from my iPhone

If you have rec'd a recommendation from Dr. Harwell, is it still good, and should you consider being re-certified? Ask Michael Komorn tonight!--

I am no Lawyer but my advice would be If you have medical records to prove your illness you are safe

If you do not have medical records I would start the process of getting them together or drop out of the program

As far as we know police may have access to the registry system I believe that they do

I will be listening as always Thanks for all the hard work for the people even behind-the-scenes To make this show a success

Sent from my iPhone LOL

Edited by maxmax